Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The problem with inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Boredom.

Same shit, different day.

Once you've left highschool or possibly even earlier like with me you have pretty much no new life experiences or milestones ahead of you other than being lonely at college or at a job.

When you have pretty much zero friends, almost everyone treats you like shit because of things you can't control, you know that you will die having never had unpaid sex or a girlfriend nor will you ever have children and a family, what's the point?

There's nothing to do. Copes get boring and become pointless when you're spending time alone for so long.

This is what makes it so hard to be motivated as an incel. There's no purpose in life.

I can't imagine what I'd be like as a millionairecel. I'd be the exact same only with slightly better copes. But there is surgerymaxxing tbf.

As a millionairecel you'd still be as lonely unless you somehow famemaxx but even then you will just either be made fun of or hated for being ugly.

I’m bored of my miserable life.

If I could ascend I might actually have the motivation to do something meaningful in my life.

There is nothing emptier than a lonely man who has failed his basic biological duties of producing a family.

either child until 50 or pensioner after 18