Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The problem with gender debates and saying “men have it harder”

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
There is a major misconception, and a skewed perception of what we call “men”. Whenever talking about these issues with foids, we have to stop having men in one big group, or category, because the experiences of males are very different. When we say “men have it harder” foids interpret that as “Chad has it harder” which is blatantly wrong. When females refer to “men” they are only referring to Chad. The Chad that abused her, cheated on her, or pumped and dumped her. Chad lives in heaven, and has an objectively easier life than any foid.

Chad gets anything he wants and is always taken seriously, he can use his good looks and NT social skills to rise to power, and become a respected CEO, because it’s not smart vs dumb, it’s not good vs evil, it’s pretty vs ugly. It’s very common knowledge around here that foids don’t even see incels or sub 8 males as humans, but you guys seem to forget about that fact when talking or debating foids. They LITERALLY don’t even know about the existence of non-chad males.

It’s a fact that 80% of foids go for the top 20% of males, Chads, and they ignore and treat the rest of the 80% of men like trash. When talking to foids or bluepilled normies, we need to make it clear from the start, we’re talking about autistic, socially rejected males, not Chads. Men need to be put into 2 categories, Chad and Non-Chad. Chads are not our friends or comrades, they are our enemies.

It’s a fact that 80% of foids go for the top 20% of males, Chads, and they ignore and treat the rest of the 80% of men like trash. When talking to foids or bluepilled normies, we need to make it clear from the start, we’re talking about autistic, socially rejected males, not Chads. Men need to be put into 2 categories, Chad and Non-Chad. Chads are not our friends or comrades, they are our enemies.
Rich non chads and soycucks shouldn't be part of non chads.

Even chad has it harder than a 5/10 becky

Ye exactly this is a big part of the problem too. Normies these days see everything from a foids point of view too. For example they class a "high value man" as someone who has looks, money and status which is all valuable to foids so they are basically looking at the World through foid-tinted glasses which is cucked.

...well what if he's not valuable to me? I mean unless he's gonna make one of his harem of foids fuck me, give me some cash or somehow gonna give me status then he's not high value to me. He's someone I want to stay the fuck away from. High values to me are someone who is a good friend with similar interests, someone with good morals or someone who isn't a degenerate.

Even chad has it harder than a 5/10 becky
No he doesn’t. A man’s pleasure from sex is 10x better than the pleasure foids get. The only disadvantage Chad has is that he can’t just use the safety blanket of sex work or stay at home wife / divorcebuxx

Yeah bro its so hard for them to find a partner to leech off of because of there standards

No he doesn’t. A man’s pleasure from sex is 10x better than the pleasure foids get. The only disadvantage Chad has is that he can’t just use the safety blanket of sex work or stay at home wife / divorcebuxx
Chad can absolutely do sex work, male stripping and onlyfans exist. Also if becky is having with a normie then sure, chad will have more sexual pleasure if he bangs a becky. But if a becky bangs chad, then she has more pleasure since her a-spot (cervix) and g-spot are being hit since chad has longer than 6".

most social rejects aren't autistic

A man’s pleasure from sex is 10x better than the pleasure foids get.
No. Sex is actually more pleasurable for women (if the woman is attracted to the man). They literally can't keep their mouth shut up and not emit sounds when they are reaching orgasm.

Women have a higher quality of life in every developed country on the planet.
In undeveloped countries men are either slaves or live tribal.

Fuck this whores they literraly do nothing in this society and they have the best life, they shouldn't even have a right in the first place I'm not particularly religious but Islam is based in some cases :feelsaww:

Chads, simps, normies, white knights, and bluepillers undermine the male experience

We can't blame foids, it's men who decided to give them a voice. It's not like women would ever risk their own lives in a war for equality.

We can't blame foids, it's men who decided to give them a voice. It's not like women would ever risk their own lives in a war for equality.
Cucks aren't men.

Many times yes
I'd argue 5/10 becky is the easiest life possible (in the west). You get none of the "downsides" of being stacy like being paparazzi chased by subhumans, and you get none of the sub5 female traits such as being rejected by normies and chadlites. Becky's only "downside" is chad will usually only pump and dump unless she can personality scam him into getting him to think she is "the one".

If only chads become rich and successful then how come Trump was president when he was literally an orange balding fatcel

If only chads become rich and successful then how come Trump was president when he was literally an orange balding fatcel
trump was a chad in his younger days and he's still slaying in 2022

trump was a chad in his younger days and he's still slaying in 2022
He’s only slaying because he’s statusmaxxed. I’m kinda jealous that he gets to fuck his own daughter though

High IQ thread. It's true, when the word "men" comes across the foid's brain. They only think about all the chads they have knowledge of , since most men are invincible to them.

It's funny tho because chads are the ones who have hurt them and who display "toxic masculinity", but most men have to pay the price for Chad's actions; and chads continue being protected by foid's after all.