Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The problem with being bullied as a teenager isn't the bullying. It's the fact the bullies were RIGHT about you.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Whenever an incel or other low status male complains about being bullied in high school, the response from bluepill idiots is something like, "everyone's a jerk in high school (false, by the way). Blah blah blah, those people were jerks, don't listen to them. Blah blah blah, maturity. Blah blah blah, nobody over age whatever cares about blah blah blah (which just means these same people are now using a filter, rather than saying what they think)."

The problem isn't the fact that these bullies said the things they said about us. It's the fact that they're true.

We are ugly. In all of the ways they said.

If a teenager says you have an ugly face, you probably do.

If a girl pretends to flirt with you in front of her friends, in a sarcastic tone, while smirking as her friends snicker in the background, it's because you're ugly.

It's not just because she's mean. You're also ugly. And that's the problem.

Just like when I say that Princess_Kitty14 is Robert Garnica of Barquisimeto, Venezuela, and when he was posting from his previous alt, Dianavic, he stole a 14-year-old Korean Instagram model's selfies, impersonated her, and offered her "virginity" to strangers on r/virginityexchange, I am not doing it just because I hate him. Yes, I do hate him, and if he weren't in Venezuela, I would do very bad things to him in Minecraft. However, the reason I mention this stuff about him is it's true.

If you ever want to know the truth about yourself, make somebody angry at you. Make somebody hate you. They'll remove the filter and tell you whatever hurtful things they can, and most of them will be true. Because the first place they go is true things, since those are most likely to actually affect the person they want to hurt.

Who the fuck cares if its truth or not. I understand that you all wanted to be accepted and loved but fuck the scum since they are animals and chosen to be like them instead of human beings. Only thing that is important is to know your value and thats it...a

If you ever want to know the truth about yourself, make somebody angry at you. Make somebody hate you. They'll remove the filter and tell you whatever hurtful things they can, and most of them will be true. Because the first place they go is true things, since those are most likely to actually affect the person they want to hurt.
This when my Chad "friends" were in a good mood they would try to fill me with hope and would drop bluepill/redpills but when they were in a bad mood they would drop atomic blackpills.

bullies are psychopaths, they target the weak and turn his life in a hell

OjLDV3C3H1nUIqFvuvV3y3NwvE6dTdw8KzioETCEoO4

the thing that really gets me is that Robert garnica is a pedo

Brutal, but true to an extent, people also over exaggerate when they want to be hurtful and when they're angry, so it's not 100%

School is where kids first learn about the genetic hierarchy, and begin to internalize their hatred for those below them

You're right, kids are usually brutal and unfiltered, however adults only tend to show their true colors if they're angry or just really hate someone, the good looking kids were never bullied about their looks, the outgoing ones were never bullied for being weird yet we were for no reasons other than the fact that it's all true.

There were a couple completely false rumors about me when I was in school but aside from that everything I got made fun of for was based on reality.

Got told I looked like a caveman/neanderthal, and I objectively have primitive ogre features.

Got called "horse face", and I have an objectively long midface.

Got fun of for my big nose, had a big nose.

Got called dumb/slow, am low IQ.

Got called "pizza face", had really bad acne as a teen.

For the most part bullies point out the flaws that everyone else notices, but won't say. Getting bullied blackpilled me as I didn't know I had these flaws until after i got bullied for them. Hell, I might even be bluepilled if I never got roasted for being ugly.

Im grateful I was never really bullied that much and just ignored. Must be rage inducing to see the people who tormented you suceed while you remain incel.

No they're not, stop gaslighting the victims, bullies deserve to be brutally killed in CS GO.