Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The problem no one talks about

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
Incels usually focus on the fact that chads get more than their fair share female attention, which they do. But in reality, foids only dating chads is only one of the three factors that created the inceldom epidemic. The other factors are female volceldom and lesbianism.

It's a well established belief that 20% of men get 80% of the women, but it's actually more like the best 20% of men get 40% of women. The bottom 80% of men get 20% of the women, and 40% of the women are either volcels or dykes.
Now that 40% of foids is off the table for ANY man.

Another popular opinion here is that dykes are "chadsexual." And there is some truth to that, but I see it in a different way. I think dykes have even higher standards than regular foids. Even chad is not good enough for them. Because stacies have even higher smv than chads, dykes go for them in stead.

A Similar explanation applies to foid volcels. Even chad isn't good enough for them, so they just perpetually stay alone.

Thear two problems are only getting worse every year. And on top of that, more foids than ever are now retarded enough to decide to try to become men. It's so sad to see tbh. Not only are these foids not dating men, but most of them openly hate men in general, so I think they deserve as much hate as the whores who get their share of ridicule all the time here.

Last edited:
Incels usually focus on the fact that chads get more than their fair share female attention, which they do. But in reality, foids only dating chads is only one of the three factors that created the inceldom epidemic. The other factors are female volceldom and lesbianism.

It's a well established belief that 20% of men get 80% of the women, but it's actually more like the best 20% of men get 40% of women. The bottom 80% of men get 20% of the women, and 30% of the women are either volcels or dykes.
Now that 30% of foids is off the table for ANY man.

Another popular opinion here is that dykes are "chadsexual." And there is some truth to that, but I see it in a different way. I think dykes have even higher standards than regular foids. Even chad is not good enough for them. Because stacies have even higher smv than chads, dykes go for them in stead.

A Similar explanation applies to foid volcels. Even chad isn't good enough for them, so they just perpetually stay alone.

Thear two problems are only getting worse every year. And on top of that, more foids than ever are now retarded enough to decide to try to become men. It's so sad to see tbh. Not only are these foids not dating men, but most of them openly hate men in general, so I think they deserve as much hate as the whores who get their share of ridicule all the time here.
I mean i hate all women, so i've got them covered too. I wouldn't hate them if they weren't pieces of garbage, but they are, and so i do.

Simple logic really.

Yeah, it isn't just chad that's hoarding women, it's the dykes too.

Dykes are usually ugly af tbh

Thats why lgtbonetwotreefourfive "people" are our enemies. I know they talk shit of straight men no matter what , infecting more the retarded minds of foids, also faggots and dyke friends of straight foids usually interfere in their mate decisions. And of course dyke ugly beast's want to fuck and dominate the straight foid. I see that with my own eyes in a bus when a young dyke was making cry a young more female foid for whatever reason but of course nobody says anything cause no evil white male was there

and 40% of the women are either volcels or dykes.
40% is an exaggeration. You make the problem bigger as it is.
But even if it’s 20% off the table, it is still a huge amount.

Maybe no one talks about the problem that much because as they are off the table it makes no sense talking about it. As you said, even chads don’t have a chance here.

I've noticed that as well, especially among zoomers. Theres a HUGE percentage of women going lesbian or just assexual, which I imagine is heavily linked with the narcissism epidemic phenomenon and others social diseases our modern society suffers from.

But yeah, it's true, many foids are just not interested in men at all at this point, which is even more brutal than women out there sharing chads. The odds are against us by a huge margin.

The problem no one actually talks about is that there are still women on this earth.

40% is an exaggeration. You make the problem bigger as it is.
But even if it’s 20% off the table, it is still a huge amount.

Maybe no one talks about the problem that much because as they are off the table it makes no sense talking about it. As you said, even chads don’t have a chance here.
Around 40% of foids 18-24 are gay. I know that's not 40% of all foids but its still alot.

A replacement is needed.

The problem no one actually talks about is that there are still women on this earth.
:feelshaha:
Femicide worldwide.

I've noticed that as well, especially among zoomers. Theres a HUGE percentage of women going lesbian or just assexual, which I imagine is heavily linked with the narcissism epidemic phenomenon and others social diseases our modern society suffers from.

But yeah, it's true, many foids are just not interested in men at all at this point, which is even more brutal than women out there sharing chads. The odds are against us by a huge margin.