Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The problem is me

• Thread starter God'sGreatestRegret
  • Start date
God'sGreatestRegret

God'sGreatestRegret

Cursed from Birth
★★★★
For the past few weeks I have been lurking about the site, shyly anticipating the day I introduce myself to the community. Greetings Everyone!

This topic is about being unapproachable, and why I am. The problem, simply put, is me. The presence of an individual such as myself regularly invokes avoidance behaviour from strangers. The motivation behind this, inherit qualities which I am powerless to control, my racial identity and aesthetic composition. To be unapproachable means to be undesirable. It is both dehumanising and demonizing. I understand that this is an experience I share with many members of the site. I will relate to you my experience.

Black is synonymous with danger. A prejudice perpetuated by the UK/U.S population of blacks. On one hand, I cannot fault strangers for wanting to protect themselves. I too share the sentiment, albeit to a limited degree, and have deliberately avoided black people I perceive to be dangerous. On the other hand, it is a limitation imposed upon me. Society doesn’t expect me to be anything more than a criminal. If I visit a store, the security guard is sure to focus his energy solely on me, we walk side by side like friends.
My mere presence provokes negative reactions, i.e. people flinch, look down or simply avoid me, crossing the road. I have spoken to other black men and their testimonies affirm mine. People even validate it indirectly.
“You look like my drug dealer.”
“How was your week, murder anybody?” (I was completely speechless)
“The boys always start fights. Half the time their bl—” (Quickly realises I’m there)

As previously stated, I am black which I believe puts me at a disadvantage. My face (and confidence) has been marred by years of acne and my hair/beard is grizzly like a werewolf because I simply stopped caring, grooming never did make much of a difference. In every social situation, I am overshadowed by my more attractive friends. Women rarely show me any attention, and if they do it’s usually to laugh at my sorry ass.

In my current mode of thinking, I despairingly accept society’ impression of me as an evil, demonic abomination. Even receiving a perverted sense of satisfaction as I comfort myself in heavy episodes of self-loathing. As absurd as I may sound, I do believe I am a horror monster. Every day I think, “You’re a monster. You’re the devil. You’re the Son of Satan. You are the Prince of Darkness.” I am truly worthy of rejection, contempt and hatred. I deserve to be tortured and raped a thousand times over, and have my throat slit in a satanic ritual. And I pray to God to grant this worthy death.

Peace out.

Your name mogs 99 percent of us ngl

The black emotional male. Having nobody to talk to, letting thoughts stew in your brain. ):

Powerful first thread.

You are not the white manlet framecel who isn't perceived as a slightest threat to anybody.

There are people wanting to be you.
Cheers

Last edited:
you think this guy gets treated bad because he´s black?

meeks-jeremy-image.jpg

Wake up OP, the problem is your looks and not your race. If anything being black is an advantage nowadays when it comes to getting women especially if you live in Europe.

god doesn't regret us, he laughs at us.
if an incel ever meets his maker there should be only one thing he does ... go ER

Another high IQ well spoken nigga woke on the race pill. I can tell you're a blackcel just by the words you use. Most blacks dont speak with such eloquence. You should know that high IQ well spoken niggas are incel for life. You need to stupidmaxx.

I'm just going to end this pity party with a simple question.

How tall are you?

JFL at blacks losing the only advantage they have over other races. Its over for high inhib blackcels.