Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The privileged life of chad with his princess ( stacey)

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Call her a bitch, she'll hop on your dick,
Call her a slut, she'll let you put it in her butt.
Call her a whore, and you'll be guaranteed to score,
Call her a Twat, and she'll suck you without a second thought.

Give her a straight, she'll be ready to mate.
Give her a uppercut,she'll beg you to bust a nut.
they'll fight and fight, plead that this is not the case,
but femoids loves violence in all of their mates.

But little incel don't rush out to test the theory, this is not a race,
Because none of this will work, if you don't have the FACE.

my ex coworker was drinking with his friends in some flat and they heard over the walls a woman getting beat up. then they rang the door and the guy who beat her up answered and they beat him the fuck up lol ( i know its whiteknight but im not the one who did it). the next day, the woman wrote a report on my coworker who beat her boyfriend/husband up even though her husband/boyfriend broke her nose or something lol. she only retracted the statement cause they threatened her. rly makes u think.

my ex coworker was drinking with his friends in some flat and they heard over the walls a woman getting beat up. then they rang the door and the guy who beat her up answered and they beat him the fuck up lol ( i know its whiteknight but im not the one who did it). the next day, the woman wrote a report on my coworker who beat her boyfriend/husband up even though her husband/boyfriend broke her nose or something lol. she only retracted the statement cause they threatened her. rly makes u think.
what the fuck

So you became a poet.

Femoid Chadlover logic. Just report someone trying to HELP YOU.

Gruntilda pls go