Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The privilege of being a man

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★

whats the minimum amount you would want to be paid to have this job?

how can he handle a sewer smell :feelspuke:

meanwhile some worthless 18 year old slut post nudes on onlyfans and makes what he does in a year in one month

And then you'll hear some braindead useless whore say "wE dOnT nEeD mEn!" Men literally built the infrastructure in which we live. We take buildings, homes, and bathrooms for granted.

Without men, we would still be living in dirt huts or on trees, and men were responsible for around 99% of all inventions. I despise these ungrateful harpies. I'd want to deport them to an island and see how tough and independent they are.

Last edited:
I agree men are privileged in society, chad that is. Literally be chad and ur life is on easy mode more than giga stacy because u can fuck giga stacies. Sub 5s suffer a pathetic existence

I agree men are privileged in society, chad that is. Literally be chad and ur life is on easy mode more than giga stacy because u can fuck giga stacies. Sub 5s suffer a pathetic existence
hello fellow shortcel

Hello my good sir. One day the manlet uprising will happen!!! If we all stand on top of eachother we can tower over chad!
based take, indeed we will one day good sir :feelsYall: , all tallfags need to be massacred

meanwhile some worthless 18 year old slut post nudes on onlyfans and makes what he does in a year in one month
nah that was 2018. now all a foid has to do is exist and a rich chad will carry her on his shoulders. when will you recognize the sign of increasing foid privilege anon?

The Life of a Cockroach

I had a argument with a cunt one day about that. We both work a desk job and she was complaining that women had harder jobs than men like nurses or secretaries (JFL). There is a construction site next to our office. I just told her to walk up to the workers there and tell them how they have it easy compared to her. She never did. :feelsclown: