Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Prince of Egypt - GOD Speaks to Moses [1080p hd]

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
GOD doesn't care if you are incel or not, but about your heart.

don't turn your back on the only One who can ever Truly Love you.

This is neighbouring THIS

Fucking demon invocation sitting right beside christian worship

I take it back, there isnt a place where you can see that!

@Waco look at this

CIRCUMCIZE YOUR SON MORAN BY 8th DAY. LAST DAY YOUR WIFE HAD TO DO IT BECAUSE YOU IDIOT WERE INCAPABLE OF DOING IT AS A MAN:

Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me. 26So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband thou art, because of the circumcision

Exodus 4:25-26, KJV

CIRCUMCIZE YOUR SON MORAN BY 8th DAY. LAST DAY YOUR WIFE HAD TO DO IT BECAUSE YOU IDIOT WERE INCAPABLE OF DOING IT AS A MAN:

Exodus 4:25-26, KJV
Did you Know that just recently experts have realized and found out that on the 8th day after being born, the babies' bodies produce the greatest number of antibodies, on the 8th day. See how science is Literally catching up to The Bible and GOD

Did you Know that just recently experts have realized and found out that on the 8th day after being born, the babies' bodies produce the greatest number of antibodies, on the 8th day. See how science is Literally catching up to The Bible.
Who cares about mother fucking science. Whe n God's word says white is black then it is black.

Unless you get what I'm saying you are a moran.

Who cares about mother fucking science. Whe n God's word says white is black then it is black.

I am giving Praise and Honor to GOD by revealing more Proof that even scientist are catching up to GOD and HIS Bible not the other way around.

I believe tbh that you knew exactly my point, and you are just choosing to be rude and trolling.. Hopefully it's not the case, and that you are Christian.

I am giving Praise and Honor to GOD by revealing more Proof that even scientist are catching up to GOD and HIS Bible not the other way around.
Oh you are enlightened, can you understand the value of defending your best friend to death unless the accusers give the details.

My idiot psychopath brother called my best friend a pedophile, refused to prove detais, physically attacked me and then ratted me and got me arrested for beating järjestyslaki. He has the spirit of Judas Iscariot, betray everyone, show 0 loyalty!

I Will try keeping my dick in pants and making sure that my pure psychopath brother will become the president. I am in awe with him.

He kicked and punched me 5 times today and ordered my other idiot brother to kick and punch me even more, my head is ringing and I have a black eye.

Spoiler: I taunted my idiot brothers to kill me and I refused to betray my friend an I told them the reason why I did is was because of my principles,

they were too dumb to understand, so they punched and kicked me even more.

why do u still use windows 10 :feelswhat:
I will get Ubuntu but retard game studios refuse to support it. Some morans ev en demand a garbage playstaytion to play their game
I would go from w10 to Ubunto tomorrow if it was feasibly possible.

God purposfully made lookism a thing and then made you ugly and autistic knowing full well kt would make your life hell, he's an asshole.
It's sin and this disgusting fallen world that causes us pain. JESUS died for our sins so we may have Everlasting Life and Joy.

Oh you are enlightened, can you understand the value of defending your best friend to death unless the accusers give the details.

My idiot psychopath brother called my best friend a pedophile, refused to prove detais, physically attacked me and then ratted me and got me arrested for beating järjestyslaki. He has the spirit of Judas Iscariot, betray everyone, show 0 loyalty!

I Will try keeping my dick in pants and making sure that my pure psychopath brother will become the president. I am in awe with him.

He kicked and punched me 5 times today and ordered my other idiot brother to kick and punch me even more, my head is ringing and I have a black eye.

Spoiler: I taunted my idiot brothers to kill me and I refused to betray my friend an I told them the reason why I did is was because of my principles,

they were too dumb to understand, so they punched and kicked me even more.
I think u are just larping and purposely misspelling some things as a larp. I don't know if you are Christian or not but you ruined my mood, I ordered subway I was in a nice mood ego wise also, and you disturbed it perhaps satan/loserfer used u idk? I will ignore u, I'll feel better now and I can eat. :)

I think u are just larping and purposely misspelling some things as a larp. I don't know if you are Christian or not but you ruined my mood, I ordered subway I was in a nice mood ego wise also, and you disturbed it perhaps satan used u idk? I will block u, I'll feel better now and I can eat. :)
You want a video call where you see my beaten face struck with tears. Can't you believe, the mods demanded my IP and not using VPN so they know where I am in and that I am not faking.

Rule 3: Openly claiming user is fake should result in [Insert punishment]

You want a video call where you see my beaten face struck with tears. Can't you believe, the mods demanded my IP and not using VPN so they know where I am in and that I am not faking.

Rule 3: Openly claiming user is fake should result in [Insert punishment]
If u are maliciously attacking me then I Curse u in The Name of The LORD! and u will have much torment, but if u are just ill then I do not curse u.

If u are maliciously attacking me then I Curse u in The Name of The LORD! and u will have much torment, but if u are just ill then I do not curse u.
I am not talining about forum bans, I am talking about ETERNAL DAMNATION.

Listen you dumbass and start praying.

I am not talining about forum bans, I am talking about ETERNAL DAMNATION.

Listen you dumbass and start praying.
Yes I was right, u are only here to troll me and attack me, I saw right through it. I Curse u in The Name of The LORD! u will have a Lot of Utter torment from now on u satanic demon.

Dude stop coping with this, it'll only cause you more pain down the line, everyone thinks THEIR religion is the true one, at the end of the day it doesn't matter because it's all man made shit made up to take advantage of people, if god existed then he's the one responsible for your pain, he's the one who created you as an ugly non NT outcast, designed only to be stepped on.
Not true man I will type a lot out to help you see through this lie and misconception I mean it.

Dude stop coping with this, it'll only cause you more pain down the line, everyone thinks THEIR religion is the true one, at the end of the day it doesn't matter because it's all man made shit made up to take advantage of people, if god existed then he's the one responsible for your pain, he's the one who created you as an ugly non NT outcast, designed only to be stepped on.
A relationship with GOD is all you need. Stepped on? By who? You care too much about women and this short short life, which this world is almost over.