Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The prime age for white women has now been raised to 35

It's pretty feminine to care about having a foid as a status symbol more than having a young virgin of a lower status race.
Status symbols are very prevalent in ghetto (black) culture which is also very feminine (despite the people following them not being outwardly) new Air Force 1 Jordan’s, jewelry, da gold chain, white women are huge status symbols because it shows the “colonized” getting a 1 up on the “colonizer”

Status symbols are very prevalent in ghetto (black) culture which is also very feminine (despite the people following them not being outwardly) new Air Force 1 Jordan’s, jewelry, da gold chain, white women are huge status symbols because it shows the “colonized” getting a 1 up on the “colonizer”
Tommy sotomayor said they act that way because many of them were raised by single moms, so maybe it has to do more with how they're raised than their race because I think black men in africa care less about that.

Tommy sotomayor said they act that way because many of them were raised by single moms, so maybe it has to do more with how they're raised than their race because I think black people in africa care less about that.
Yes, it’s entirely because of single motherhood. People don’t see the femininity because outwardly obviously they don’t look feminine, but they share the traits of femininity. It’s mostly not a racial thing I don’t think, hence why whites with single mothers end up the same way but blacks with full families (a rarity which can be attributed to their race) don’t.

-emotional
-rash
-materialistic
Etc etc

Yes, it’s entirely because of single motherhood. People don’t see the femininity because outwardly obviously they don’t look feminine, but they share the traits of femininity. It’s mostly not a racial thing I don’t think, hence why whites with single mothers end up the same way but blacks with full families (a rarity which can be attributed to their race) don’t.

-emotional
-rash
-materialistic
Etc etc
High iq, single moms from all races make those kind of men. I wonder why in the west black foids have the highest rate of single moms.

Tbh :feelscomfy:

Fucking curries man, they have no idea how fucked our side of the world is..

nobody worth a damn is settling and starting families with a used up 30+ yr old hole unless it's some 50-60 yr old man trying to date a hole half his age

Young dudes pumpNdump old whores every single day while GFing prime holes
Cope 30 plus white foids are not only getting younger dick but also getting commitments from
In fact I met a 39 year old who is dating a 19 year old guy on another fourm

Don't give a shit fuck em.

I'll never understand curries and their obsession with white women
In India, skin colour is the biggest mark of attractiveness. You have lots of actors in Bollywood who have very fair skin but are pretty bad when it comes to facial features.

Curries in India will find pretty much all white women to be hot simply because of fair skin and nothing else.

I here by make a formal declaration that white women o Between the ages of 16 to 35 are in the prime of their being previously this was 16 to 24 I have made this decision in light of discovering new evidence that most men would rather have sex with a older white female then a younger ethnic female

Delusional. 30 was the wall before, now I’d say its 22-25 due to feminism and hypergamy.

High iq, single moms from all races make those kind of men. I wonder why in the west black foids have the highest rate of single moms.
Poor and stupid. In africa they used to have matriarchal societies so this isn’t a new thing. Being a black single mother is an incentive in the (((west))) anyway.

You wanna be with Jamal who makes 600$ a month and uses 500$ on crack? Or do you wanna go to the government office and get 1200$ a month for yourself? This nanny state+Already drilled in racial thought has caused it

Poor and stupid. In africa they used to have matriarchal societies so this isn’t a new thing. Being a black single mother is an incentive in the (((west))) anyway.

You wanna be with Jamal who makes 600$ a month and uses 500$ on crack? Or do you wanna go to the government office and get 1200$ a month for yourself? This nanny state+Already drilled in racial thought has caused it
This is why non-chads have to stop paying taxes and giving whores a reason to be single moms.

OP is seeking MILFs with stretched marks

I'll never understand curries and their obsession with white women
Pretty much everyone is obsessed with white people in general. Cause they're the prettier race and lookism is the god of this fallen world.
Not faggotry, cuckery I guess? IDK I always find self hate on a man so pathetic. very noodlewhore esque.
And most people I know here don't give a shit about white people or white women, and find them degenerate and gross as a people
and that's why they live rent free in your head arabic man
It's all downhill after 21.
hot avatar tbh

Last edited: