Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The price of pizza is outrageous

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Since this depression you can't get a small pizza from lower than 6 euros. Before you could get it for 4-5 euros. And it will cost you 2-3 euros more if you order it directly to the door by those delivery guys on the bicycles. When this war end i doubt that they will correct their prices accordingly.

It's the fault of the (((EU))), (((America))) and their retarded sanctions

retarded sanctions

Re: noob help
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182597970Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:21 PM CST
A conditional statement would allow you to accomplish this. Presumably, you could create an algorithm such as this: function Check_Gold() Gold = 1; Maximum_Number = 10; if(Gold < Maximum_Num)then Gold = Gold + 1; Increases the value if the variable "Gold" is lesser than the limit; else print("You have reached the gold limitation!"); Event:connect(Check_Gold);

They never will correct the prices.
You´ve never seen a food item decrease in price, they are only meant to increase.

If not for the outrage of gas prices, they would either stay the same, or keep on increasing.

Violence is the answer.
Might makes right.

You´ve never seen a food item decrease in price, they are only meant to increase.
Correct. "Benefits" of the free market.

If not for the outrage of gas prices, they would either stay the same, or keep on increasing.

Violence is the answer.
Might makes right.
People won't revolt until the items like milk cost like 5 euros, because they are sedated by the media and internet.

In chadstralia it is like 20+ dollars for a pizza at most places and usually they are not the best.

But thankfully I have found a good place with $15 and less pizzas, but places like this are rare.

In chadstralia it is like 20+ dollars for a pizza at most places and usually they are not the best.

But thankfully I have found a good place with $15 and less pizzas, but places like this are rare.
Australia has much higher salaries and government benefits. But that's still expensive for a piece of flat bread with some cheese and tomato.

demad => supply

sheeple are dumb enough to pay instead of boycotting this crap. Dont buy for 2-6 months from any fast food outlet and they will be forced to cut prices by 50%.

Just stop buying and learn to make your own pizza =problem solved

I stopped buying from them and cook my own food now.

Yep, it's making a bunch of people too much money.

demad => supply

sheeple are dumb enough to pay instead of boycotting this crap. Dont buy for 2-6 months from any fast food outlet and they will be forced to cut prices by 50%.

Tbhngl.

If everyone made their own food and stopped fucking going to restaurants, those places would go out of business and food prices will drop overall, since the suppliers to those restaurants will have less or no buyers, which means they'll be buying less from the farmers and producers, which means you'll be paying less at the grocery store.

You don't like the frozen ones from the stores?

demad => supply

I know how to make pizza, i have finished a culinary course. But you're right.

I know how to make pizza, i have finished a culinary course. But you're right.
can you give me a simple recipe for low iq retards like me with easy instructions for retards. I aways try to make pizza dough but because low iq cant make good dough.

can you give me a simple recipe for low iq retards like me with easy instructions for retards. I aways try to make pizza dough but because low iq cant make good dough.
I usually mix 150 and 00 type of flour. 300 grams should suffice for two pizzas.

In 200 ml of warm water mix add 2 grams of yeast than mix and add flour and continue to mix until you got a firm sticky substance. Put it in a bowl and cover it with cloth. Wait for 20-30 mins. After that continue to mold it and add just a little bit of additional flower.After that split the buns in two pieces, cover it with cloth in the bowl again and leave it in the fridge for 24 hours. That way you will get the best aroma. You can add a little bit of oil too.

I am also from cuckstralia, and I prefer to just ordER peppERoni pizza from dominos for $7, it’s cheap and also tastes amazing, I get bettER value from that than I would get from any gourmet or deluxe pizza that costs double what domino’s costs.

I usually mix 150 and 00 type of flour. 300 grams should suffice for two pizzas.

In 200 ml of warm water mix add 2 grams of yeast than mix and add flour and continue to mix until you got a firm sticky substance. Put it in a bowl and cover it with cloth. Wait for 20-30 mins. After that continue to mold it and add just a little bit of additional flower.After that split the buns in two pieces, cover it with cloth in the bowl again and leave it in the fridge for 24 hours. That way you will get the best aroma. You can add a little bit of oil too.
thank you brocel.

What do mean "molding"?

Good base.

Since this depression you can't get a small pizza from lower than 6 euros. Before you could get it for 4-5 euros. And it will cost you 2-3 euros more if you order it directly to the door by those delivery guys on the bicycles. When this war end i doubt that they will correct their prices accordingly.
Jewish inflation

In Canada even a shitty frozen pizza is like $19.99. I haven't had pizza in months.

In Canada even a shitty frozen pizza is like $19.99. I haven't had pizza in months.
They are sneaky, make you pay for a delivery fee so you pay for the gas and eventual repairs of the delivery car.

make it yourself

Just make more money bro

Just finance chad deadbeats and single moms bruh.
Indeed ,inflation is fucking us more than Chad fucks Becky's,and our salary, which half goes to finance the state and the soyciety that we hate .

Indeed ,inflation is fucking us more than Chad fucks Becky's,and our salary, which half goes to finance the state and the soyciety that we hate .
We have no choice, for example 1/3 of the salary goes to the big daddy government.

had some pizza cost me $12 usd for merely 2 slices and tasted bland and mediocre as fuck. I feel scammed

not joking, by 2030, a man will need 200k usd yearly post taxes to survive and live a dignified life

Actually, i think the red barron pepperoni french breads and pizza melts are good, the rest suck tho.
Doesn't sells here unfortunately.

They now have a pizza sandwich for 6 euros LOL, i need at least two of them.