Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The price of Liberty

DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer
0DD6682E 9B79 43B7 98E7 9D53010D0107

The poorest counties on earth have the lowest rates of suicide, India is the only exception
FD830EB2 1801 4E16 88CD DE608F7767A6

BD43F6CC 0D6F 4532 B4DC 08314CF81A07

thailand, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, all shitholes but chadstralia is more depressed and anxious :feelsLSD:
2D0E2B67 B6E2 452A BC02 28F3EC1934C7
7F2B7ABC 4201 47DA A3AC 3F337BAB2C01

Both western studies, lest we forget that women are doing this to themselves, but are too ashamed to admit it. Women secretly long for actual patriarchy, the USSR was extremely soy about female emancipation and look where they are now, echos of depressed women and weak men killing themselves.

Dear enlightenment soys: you failed! Liberal democracy has failed, secularism has failed, feminism and equality have failed. They all succeeded in being implemented, but failed to deliver in what they promised, a better society.

(((Liberty))) tbh

suifuel for currycels

Liberty is having the power to kill/power to say no. So women cannot have liberty. Any liberty they do have is granted to them by a superior entity with the power to take it away. It’s all fixable. Tbh it can be fixed in a day. Men just have to threaten to withhold resources and abolish diversity quotas unless foids fall in line. The most women can do is attack our SMV and threaten to withhold sex. But it’s them starving to death vs men needing to masturbate for a bit.

Liberty is having the power to kill/power to say no. So women cannot have liberty. Any liberty they do have is granted to them by a superior entity with the power to take it away. It’s all fixable. Tbh it can be fixed in a day. Men just have to threaten to withhold resources and abolish diversity quotas unless foids fall in line. The most women can do is attack our SMV and threaten to withhold sex. But it’s them starving to death vs men needing to masturbate for a bit.
This would be true if we lived in a democracy where the will of the people is enacted, but this isn’t the case. I challenge you to name the top 5 most impactful political decisions and see if more than one directly followed what the people wanted. My top 5 would be mass immigration, mechanisation of the work place, wars (Iraq, cold, vietnam etc), public spending, and taxation. Tell me which of these five things was enacted/ changed/ decided because of a democratic people’s vote, zero. I don’t recall a referendum on open borders, the Vietnam war, how to spend taxes, or what the tax rate should be, we live in a squalid dream where we elect a dictator every 4 years who does whatever he likes, leaves office and this repeats until we realise that two institutionally backed narratives from the two parties cannot ever follow the will of the people just by virtue of having institutional backing

This would be true if we lived in a democracy where the will of the people is enacted, but this isn’t the case. I challenge you to name the top 5 most impactful political decisions and see if more than one directly followed what the people wanted. My top 5 would be mass immigration, mechanisation of the work place, wars (Iraq, cold, vietnam etc), public spending, and taxation. Tell me which of these five things was enacted/ changed/ decided because of a democratic people’s vote, zero. I don’t recall a referendum on open borders, the Vietnam war, how to spend taxes, or what the tax rate should be, we live in a squalid dream where we elect a dictator every 4 years who does whatever he likes, leaves office and this repeats until we realise that two institutionally backed narratives from the two parties cannot ever follow the will of the people just by virtue of having institutional backing
its retarded that we let other people disguised as politicans / leaders / presidents

decide what should be and what not , and what people should do and how they should do it .

There is no Iota of common sence left it seems , we really are just cattle , and some people like us , are self aware of it.

its retarded that we let other people disguised as politicans / leaders / presidents

decide what should be and what not , and what people should do and how they should do it .

There is no Iota of common sence left it seems , we really are just cattle , and some people like us , are self aware of it.
If you want a gauge on how far we are gone, through social conditioning, this is something I noticed a while ago. In Ancient Greece and Rome there was a school of philosophy called cynicism, it’s about returning to a mode of life in accordance to nature, rejecting government and so on. There was literally a philosophy 2500 years ago that we need to turn our backs on civilisation building and return to essentially tribal life, why on earth, in 2021, is this idea less popular now that it was when we had only just discovered the earth wasn’t flat? Why were there more anti governmental intellectual figures in classical Athens than anywhere in the entire west right now? The closest we have in modern times is anarchy, a literal political philosophy, as a collective we no longer have a pragmatic philosophy, a set of ideals undergirding our motivations, we all believe in subjective, sectarian, banal ideas we’ve been told by someone else, and it’s not just us who have realised that our era has unique challenges that are causing dysfunction, there’s a book by Theodore Dalrymple called Life at the bottom (I think) which talks about how the morally bereft are worse off than the destitute right now

If you want a gauge on how far we are gone, through social conditioning, this is something I noticed a while ago. In Ancient Greece and Rome there was a school of philosophy called cynicism, it’s about returning to a mode of life in accordance to nature, rejecting government and so on. There was literally a philosophy 2500 years ago that we need to turn our backs on civilisation building and return to essentially tribal life, why on earth, in 2021, is this idea less popular now that it was when we had only just discovered the earth wasn’t flat? Why were there more anti governmental intellectual figures in classical Athens than anywhere in the entire west right now? The closest we have in modern times is anarchy, a literal political philosophy, as a collective we no longer have a pragmatic philosophy, a set of ideals undergirding our motivations, we all believe in subjective, sectarian, banal ideas we’ve been told by someone else, and it’s not just us who have realised that our era has unique challenges that are causing dysfunction, there’s a book by Theodore Dalrymple called Life at the bottom (I think) which talks about how the morally bereft are worse off than the destitute right now
i think people are just indoctrinated to be comfortable with their shitty lifes / be content with mediocrity , or someone who tells them how things should be .

as long as you have a roof over your head , some food , and goverment money . you ll be alright ."

we can see this now with corona going on , in my opinion just a huge propaganda fest .
that your as a self aware person can witness . people are litteraly accepting everythign that comes their way , if spoken from someone in power.

morally bereft have it worse? , well i think its the opposite . these people without morals are striving left and right in this shithole . OF , DRUGS , BEING A SLUT ( money for sex ) , Bed Behaviors being Praised , exspecially in school , etc.

Last edited:
morally bereft have it worse? , well i think its the opposite . these people without morals are striving left and right in this shithole . OF , DRUGS , BEING A SLUT ( money for sex ) , Bed Behaviors being Praised , exspecially in school , etc.
I agree, but the book explores the moral failures at an older age, the author is a psychiatrist and he specifically mentions that constant relationship hopping was a universal in his patients. I find it ironic that these morally empty people end up fucked at what is essentially post wall ages. They’re washed up, directionless failures, so end up institutionalised, he also said nearly all these people were suicidal.