Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The price of having a child for a man vs that for a woman.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

£35 per sperm. So that's it for a woman. Plus IVF which could cost a couple of grand.

£750 per egg. Then you need a surrogate mother. So that's anywhere between £7000 - £26000 per kid for a single man. Fuck... They should make it more affordable & less cucked if you ask me. It's as ridiculous as banning "paying for sex".

Being born a woman is being born a millionaire jfl

Want to play eugenics foids. So be it. You reap what you sow. Sow the wind. Reap the whirlwind.
Being born a woman is being born a millionaire jfl

In effect yeah.

tutorial/sandbox/god mode

It's probably cheaper to find some 3rd world village whore to knock up and raise your child.

I just hope in artificial wombs becoming a thing.

Just lol at having a kid, only to have it taken from you and being forced to front the whole bill.

It's probably cheaper to find some 3rd world village whore to knock up and raise your child.

I actually plan on @itsOVER maxxing (go around impregnating women in 3rd world countries and leaving)

She'll find some cuck to raise my kids, if you know how the game is rigged, why play by the rules, cucks will always be cucks and we can't save them, might as well benefit off of their bad choices

I actually plan on @itsOVER maxxing (go around impregnating women in 3rd world countries and leaving)

She'll find some cuck to raise my kids, if you know how the game is rigged, why play by the rules, cucks will always be cucks and we can't save them, might as well benefit off of their bad choices
Very true, this whole trope about women and kids starving is heavily exaggerated. If they do experience homelessness, it's only for a short time.