Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story the price of being ugly

common rejected

common rejected

Greycel
This is just a way to vent myself and my experiences. The first time I liked a woman I didn't know how to conquer her so I just started talking to her and one day I decided to give her a flower and shortly after I saw the flower lying around this was one of my rejections on another occasion at another school I tried to flirt with a girl so she told him I gave a letter and she tore it in my face and told me that she would never be with me again. She gave another letter to another girl and I saw the same letter in the trash can and it wasn't even open on another occasion. I really tried. flirting with a woman, I chatted with her, I treated her well and when I proposed to her, she started avoiding me and didn't even talk to me anymore. These are the most brutal rejections I've ever had. I've been rejected more times. and also the women laugh at me on one occasion I went out to the park for a walk and there was a group of girls, they weren't laughing but when I passed by they looked at me and started laughing I wasn't doing anything strange just walking and they just started to laugh on another occasion I was playing soccer and a group of women arrived when I approached where they were they were just laughing, in all the schools that I have been to the women use me as a common mockery, they talk bad about me and they call me nicknames just because of me aspect, I'm tired of dealing with this and this hasn't stopped, women continue to laugh at me with each passing day, it's worse, they no longer reject me because I no longer talk to them, much less propose to them, this is the price of being ugly.

That's brutal. I can relate to a lot of what you're saying. I can see why you've given up on trying to talk to them. I still try and hope but life just isn't fair when your ugly.

on another occasion at another school I tried to flirt with a girl so she told him I gave a letter and she tore it in my face and told me that she would never be with me again.
Again? Are you a fakecel? @Master

That's brutal. I can relate to a lot of what you're saying. I can see why you've given up on trying to talk to them. I still try and hope but life just isn't fair when your ugly.
I have been rejected 14 times or more, the truth is I have lost count and an estimated 12 women have made fun of me, maybe more, the truth is I don't remember, I wish you luck and I hope you get that woman, I don't even talk to women anymore for the sake of it. of my mental health

This is just a way to vent myself and my experiences. The first time I liked a woman I didn't know how to conquer her so I just started talking to her and one day I decided to give her a flower and shortly after I saw the flower lying around this was one of my rejections on another occasion at another school I tried to flirt with a girl so she told him I gave a letter and she tore it in my face and told me that she would never be with me again. She gave another letter to another girl and I saw the same letter in the trash can and it wasn't even open on another occasion. I really tried. flirting with a woman, I chatted with her, I treated her well and when I proposed to her, she started avoiding me and didn't even talk to me anymore. These are the most brutal rejections I've ever had. I've been rejected more times. and also the women laugh at me on one occasion I went out to the park for a walk and there was a group of girls, they weren't laughing but when I passed by they looked at me and started laughing I wasn't doing anything strange just walking and they just started to laugh on another occasion I was playing soccer and a group of women arrived when I approached where they were they were just laughing, in all the schools that I have been to the women use me as a common mockery, they talk bad about me and they call me nicknames just because of me aspect, I'm tired of dealing with this and this hasn't stopped, women continue to laugh at me with each passing day, it's worse, they no longer reject me because I no longer talk to them, much less propose to them, this is the price of being ugly.
maybe you should try writing a song and being funny, maybe even perform a dance for her :soy:

I really doubt I will ever "get that woman" because no woman will ever truly love me. I see love as nothing more than an illusion.
At least you have hope, I've already lost faith in finding a pretty girl.