Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The Price of an Inch

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

Banned
-
What is the price of an inch?

The price of an inch is an order of magnitude. It is a simple fact that the optimal height to be is 6'4". This is rapidly becoming one of the many minimum requirements necessary to even begin playing the dating game.

Every inch you deviate from this ideal height, in either direction, must be accounted for by an extra decimal point in your bank account, +2. For example, if you are 6'3", you need 3 decimal places in your bank, or at least $100. If you're 6'1", you need $10,000 to get with an average roastie. If you're a 5'7" subhuman like me or Jeff Bezos, you need 9 decimal places, or at least $100m, to lock down an average roastie in an LTR (at least for a little while, until she divorce rapes you).

The Dickpill

Required inches in height can be offset by inches in penis length/diameter so long as your penis is AT LEAST 7 inches. If you're 6'1", normally you need 5 decimal places in your bank to get an average roastie. If you have a 9 inch dick, that gets knocked down to 3 decimal places, so you only need $1000. If you're 5'7", you either need $100m or a 15" penis to get an average roastie for a temporary LTR until a richer, taller man comes along. Alternatively, for 5'7" subhumans like me and Jeff Bezos, you could have perhaps $100,000 in the bank but have a 12" penis to make up for it.

It is over for heightcels. Just fucking give up. Literally just stop even trying and accept your fate. You fail to meet the minimum requirement to begin playing. Brutal heightpill and dickpill content above. A man's entire value can be summed up by his height and penis length in inches, and his bank account in decimal places.

Horse shit. Face> Height. Height has its place in the field however anyone above 5'10 is realistically not really at any major disadvantage unless you live in an area where everyone is taller overall. When it comes to the dickpill if you are under 5 inches you are in trouble. Scientifically most pussy is 5inch deep. If pussy is in front of you you dont belong in here anyways unless you have serious dickpill. Enough of the extreme talk. This is not reddit.

Horse shit. Face> Height. Height has its place in the field however anyone above 5'10 is realistically not really at any major disadvantage unless you live in an area where everyone is taller overall. When it comes to the dickpill if you are under 5 inches you are in trouble. Scientifically most pussy is 5inch deep. If pussy is in front of you you dont belong in here anyways unless you have serious dickpill. Enough of the extreme talk. This is not reddit.
5'10" as a minimum? Are you fucking high? You need to be AT LEAST 6' to even have a chance at being allowed to compete.

5'10" as a minimum? Are you fucking high? You need to be AT LEAST 6' to even have a chance at being allowed to compete.
I see enough below 6 foot facechads around here holding hands with stacys.

I see enough below 6 foot facechads around here holding hands with stacys.

Many 5 feet something Chads around me with stacys too.

Face >>>height as long as you're not a midget

I'm sorry, I disagree. You cannot get a 3+/10 female in an LTR unless you're at least 6'. The 5'11 chadlites you see are getting cucked or are in a relationship with a foid that has taken literally thousands of other dicks.

Are you guys fucking serious ROFL height means fuck all unless you’re noticeably shorter than your local male population.

Face

Is

More

Important

Than

Your FUCKING height

This post is autism central. You cannot redact physical attraction into a mathematical equation like this, human attraction is a spectrum and it pertains to the social sciences- Not the natural sciences where things can be measured in precise increments.

Are you guys fucking serious ROFL height means fuck all unless you’re noticeably shorter than your local male population.

Face

Is

More

Important

Than

Your FUCKING height
Absolute cope, you can fix your face but you can't fix your height.

Honestly if you are atleast 5'9+ you're good to go.

It' over for liftcels with a terrible face.

Download 31

As a shortcel myself, I get where you're coming from, but you're being silly.

I think all these guys that are overhyping the importance of height live in tall fag countries like the netherlands or something, because I can't see how else you could think height is more than face

It wouldn't be too bad if you weren't just pulling arbitrary numbers out of your ass

I think all these guys that are overhyping the importance of height live in tall fag countries like the netherlands or something, because I can't see how else you could think height is more than face

Height is absolutely not more important than face.

You show any foid a picture of 6'4'' guy who is 6/10 face vs 5'10'' guy with 9/10 face, I would bet 90% of foids will choose the latter.

Like you said, OP must live in some nordic european country where the average height for dudes is like 6 feet tall.

This post is autism central. You cannot redact physical attraction into a mathematical equation like this, human attraction is a spectrum and it pertains to the social sciences- Not the natural sciences where things can be measured in precise increments.
Everything can be measured and predicted, just as random doesn't exist, only ignorance does.

Everything can be measured and predicted, just as random doesn't exist, only ignorance does.
Not to such an accurate extent when it is a social phenomena which is always subject such variability.

They're probably from Braincels.

Provided you don't greatly deviate from the average, face > height.

Dude, FACE is nearly everything. Really it is like we are walking faces, and everything else is a bonus. Oh, you are a tall guy, nice. Ooh, you are hung like a bull, super. Wow, you are so successful. What an amazing body. All these things are creme to what really matters, FACE.

And the most autistic thread of the year award goes to...

Not to such an accurate extent when it is a social phenomena which is always subject such variability.
We must seek perfection and sort all possible factors from least important to most, study most important ones and make a correct (to a certain extent) guess of what will happen in basically anything, be social situations, decision making or something else. Anything can be predicted and it's our job to be smart enough to see the future.

Autism overload. None of you are experts on women or attraction, so stop speaking in such spergy absolutes. I see decent looking manlets with girls every god damn day, stop coping you literal retards.

Haha, good thread, OP. I rarely see a 6'4 guy, and I never see a 6'4 guy with a girl. A chad who's 6'4 is such a rarity that I wonder if these guys even exist (sadly I know they do).

JFL @ having to be at least 6'4.

Haha, good thread, OP. I rarely see a 6'4 guy, and I never see a 6'4 guy with a girl. A chad who's 6'4 is such a rarity that I wonder if these guys even exist (sadly I know they do).

JFL @ having to be at least 6'4.
Obviously you're a lowIQcel, perhaps you should try reading the post, the whole purpose of which is to explain how non 6'4 men can get gfs.

Obviously you're a lowIQcel, perhaps you should try reading the post, the whole purpose of which is to explain how non 6'4 men can get gfs.
>It is a simple fact that the optimal height to be is 6'4". This is rapidly becoming one of the many minimum requirements necessary to even begin playing the dating game.

6'4 a minimun requirement. You lost me there, buddy. I didn't care to read any further, but now that I did, this theory of yours became even more delusional

>For example, if you are 6'3", you need 3 decimal places in your bank, or at least $100. If you're 6'1", you need $10,000 to get with an average roastie. If you're a 5'7" subhuman like me or Jeff Bezos, you need 9 decimal places, or at least $100m, to lock down an average roastie in an LTR (at least for a little while, until she divorce rapes you)

The value of an inch decreases once you're past manletism. You're talking here as if women value face less than height and resources :feelskek:

Last edited:
>It is a simple fact that the optimal height to be is 6'4". This is rapidly becoming one of the many minimum requirements necessary to even begin playing the dating game.

6'4 a minimun requirement. You lost me there, buddy. I didn't care to read any further, but now that I did, this theory of yours became even more delusional

>For example, if you are 6'3", you need 3 decimal places in your bank, or at least $100. If you're 6'1", you need $10,000 to get with an average roastie. If you're a 5'7" subhuman like me or Jeff Bezos, you need 9 decimal places, or at least $100m, to lock down an average roastie in an LTR (at least for a little while, until she divorce rapes you)

As if women value face less than height and resources :feelskek:
I can see it's a waste of time trying to talk to you about things you can't understand.

I can see it's a waste of time trying to talk to you about things you can't understand.
Yeah, don't even bother to spread your theory without mentioning the importance of face. Absolutely no one here is going to take you seriously. Not even a "lowiqcel" like me.

Last edited:
It’s just commonsense. I’m 5.11, shorter than most men and women. Women don’t date short manlets like me