Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The prettiest females have the stinkiest roast beef flaps

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Basically, if a female is pretty she will have a lot of sex. This would naturally lead to more rancid Chad cum being in their pussy as well as more remains of aborted fetuses that rot and cause them to smell worse. Thoughts?

Reject the temptations of the polluting whore. Behind her enchantments is the sickening stench and filth from which all evil in the world is wrought.

an unused toilet is the most pristine

Reject the temptations of the polluting whore. Behind her enchantments is the sickening stench and filth from which all evil in the world is wrought.
17245.jpg

How can you confirm this my brocel?

Low tier foids give pussy to everyone (except us) for validation, i think they have the most mileage.

A mixture of fish and that old cum sock you have in your room

Could this be Britain's worst toilet? | Bradford Telegraph and Argus

That's true for prostitutes, since the prettiest one get chosen more. As for the others, I think average-looking women are the ones having the most sex on average. Stacies have such high standards they can barely find anyone to find sex with.

Just have sex with hideous looking females with untouched pussies, that simple.

@Notorious Inkler thoughts?

Basically, if a female is pretty she will have a lot of sex. This would naturally lead to more rancid Chad cum being in their pussy as well as more remains of aborted fetuses that rot and cause them to smell worse. Thoughts?
And the strongest sperm chad will concourse with other sperm Chad, it's like a gladiator fight, the strongest gene Chad will stay alive.:feelshaha:

Ugly women are getting lots of sex too [if they want it], so it's not as if they'll be any better.

@Notorious Inkler thoughts?
Seems like a legit theory. However, does every single pussy smell like fesikh? For example: Do japanese (stacy) pussies smell like natto? What if a German krempis her? Does it smell like rancid Bratwurst and Sauerkraut? Do latinas smell like rancid tacos?

Bring back compulsory female circumcision :feelsaww:

Seems like a legit theory. However, does every single pussy smell like fesikh? For example: Do japanese (stacy) pussies smell like natto? What if a German krempis her? Does it smell like rancid Bratwurst and Sauerkraut? Do latinas smell like rancid tacos?
I'd like to know too, it's too bad no female will let me gather data.

Also, if a female is female she will have a lot of sex.

I think I proposed once that asian girls smell like rice, but the natto hypothesis is also very interesting