Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The present generation of men are the most physically weak humankind has ever known

S

short

Recruit
★★
I think today's generation of men are so weak physically that 10% of foids are on par with strength with 20% of bottom male population.

Seeing many men get defeated by women in wrestling and other combat sports in the internet makes me boil with rage, how this iseven possible.This soy culture has changed the male population.Are we not men anymore?

Human civilization has been around 200000 years & recorded history is around 6000 years,this kind of thing was never documented anywhere before in any civilization.Men were the bread winners ,soldiers etc enter feminism everything changes in only 40yrs .

If we see it in a evolutionary perspective this no. is alarming for the male population & it will increase day by day & a day will come when they will equally match our strength and after some like 200 years they will evolve and become taller more powerful than the male population. If a serious research will be taken out we will find every single product we use and every thing we eat today contains chemicals that lower our T levels and muscle mass.It's all a propaganda against us.

Ya I am in that category. In a war I would be fit for the accounting department.. and I would step aside and cheer on female warrior soldiers.

Ya I am in that category. In a war I would be fit for the accounting department.. and I would step aside and cheer on female warrior soldiers.
:feelskek:

Good times create weak men, weak mean create bad times. I'm a product of my environment and wouldn't last 5 minutes if shit hit the fan.

I support that idea, let the strong independent wahmen die for their country, curse the toxic patriarchy that guards them.

I support that idea, let the strong independent wahmen die for their country, curse the toxic patriarchy that guards them.
I don't support that,men should be the dominant one why foids are even allowed in the military & we men shouldn't fight among ourselves we should join hands and rule them.

That's what I'm saying let's take our natural place. It's because of some of our fellow male traitors this has happened .

On the other hand the strongest are as strong as never before

Can’t relate I have bloodlust

s
ame I am a turbo weak manlet. I can't fight. Too weak. My ancestors were rice faming slaves.

Based
Let trannies and foids from all the world fight each other

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back