Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Power of Chad (don't enter if you're suicidal)

gylo

gylo

Banned
-

Watch these three videos then go look at yourself in the mirror.

the third guy is chadlite at most.

>postwall whores are literally ready to humiliate themselves on national TV as to get some of chad
Nothing new under the sun.

I´ll just leave this here, kek.

alan-ritchson-and-wife.jpg

The real sui-fuel is that a 5/10 femoid gets the same amount of validation

Why even live as a sub5

Jesus Christ I should have just obeyed the title I feel a million times worse now.

omg jus tkill me now

The real sui-fuel is that a 5/10 femoid gets the same amount of validation
Being a top tier Chad is better than being a girl. Guys will fawn over you when you're a hot chick, but women will literally submit to you like a god when you're a top tier Chad, including top tier women.

Chads earn praise and money just by breathing. Seriously it's over for us...

Being a top tier Chad is better than being a girl. Guys will fawn over you when you're a hot chick, but women will literally submit to you like a god when you're a top tier Chad, including top tier women.

This. So many people here fail to see this massive difference between hot girls and hot guys. Hot guys are on another level.
Also its strange, notice they are always the quarterback Jock type and not the prettyboy-malemodel kind.

This. So many people here fail to see this massive difference between hot girls and hot guys. Hot guys are on another level.
Also its strange, notice they are always the quarterback Jock type and not the prettyboy-malemodel kind.
Women have to inherent insticts to fuck pretty boy types. They find Prettyboys aesthetically attractive, but would typically prefer LTRing them while fucking brute Chads on the side.

After watching the second video I'm just gonna kill myself , to say we both live in a first world country is insane as the contrast and difference in our lives is unexplainable, the old hag was caressing his masculine jaw, he's only 20 years old aswel, I hate my fucking shit life so much fucking fuck

to say we both live in a first world country is insane as the contrast and difference in our lives is unexplainable

THIS SO MUCH THIS. its what I always say, and one of the blackest pills. That the difference in quality of life based on looks can surpass the difference between radically different socioceconomic statuses is a brutal blackpill that should go mainstream.

THIS SO MUCH THIS. its what I always say, and one of the blackest pills. That the difference in quality of life based on looks can surpass the difference between radically different socioceconomic statuses is a brutal blackpill that should go mainstream.
It will be swept under the carpet though and never get the light of day in any mainstream media

Reminder that Chad gets this kind of validation everyday from every woman he meets while you have to worry about being seen as "creepy" by girls you say hi to.

To any inceltears users reading this thread, I really wish personality mattered, I wish that incels were just deluded internet virgins who construe their hatred of women into innacurate fantasies about how depraved they are. I wish the world was just aND offered everyone a shot at happiness.

The truth is that incels are right about everything. Life as a Chad is not worthwhile if you care about being seen as a human by women. The fact that every religion in human history has considered female sexuality evil and the destroyer of nations is no coincidence, its not a fact that people are comfortable talking about, but it's just the way things are. If it wasn't true, then people wouldn't be uncomfortable when confronted with it.

people will also argue that religion and the old ways of patriarchal civilization were bad because women were subjugated by men, that might be true, but it's worse now. In the past, men had power over women, but that still gave half the population sexual agency, and the other half lifelong protection and security. Nowadays, chads hold dominion over women, who hold Dominion over the rest of men. Women have given up the stability of marriage and society for a chance to fuck Chad in the bathroom. For most women 2 minutes with an alpha male is better that a lifetime of raising a stable family with a beta male.

Last edited:

Not only that, but chad doesn't have the problem of beibg fucked and dumped or used just for sex, because females don't date down, he knows that girls desire him and are attracted by him and love him and want to fuck him. Only very low IQ incels think femoids have it better than chad.

Not only that, but chad doesn't have the problem of beibg fucked and dumped or used just for sex, because females don't date down, he knows that girls desire him and are attracted by him and love him and want to fuck him. Only very low IQ incels think femoids have it better than chad.

Cope.

Only Giga Chads have it better than foids.

Cope.

Only Giga Chads have it better than foids.

You are the one coping if you think staceys want just being used as a cum dumpsted and not having chad fall in love in them.