Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The possibility of multidimensional seeing within a database of a eternal Trucel?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
The dead saints of old and pass both filled with eons of cruelty and mercy. They have the capabilities of opening gateways into the human brain that can connect to the cosmic microwave background radiation that can see into the universes origin and that of the multiverse council and their gods.

Jabbaduliah mussam

They will inform you on the detailed biological origin of men and women and the conflicts we share today. Thousands of virgins will feel PATHS if anything is ever happened to the founding incel. The feds however will need to capture virgins upon virgins of men from the ccdh article to experiment on and brutally work as slaves until the powers of the founder are unleashed. Can they do that. Use multidimensional goggle like ability from torturing virgin men? No I DONT WANT THAT

Can you teach us how? :feelswhere:

Can you teach us how? :feelswhere:
I can't it'll lead to the feds getting me. THE turkey gobble gobble burger feds but I'll say it anyway. You must become so depressed and become an animal and poopoo on the fucking can and pray to hamoodi until you pass out. Then you'll be transported to PATHS due to you having the blood of a trucel.

Last edited:
The database pocket dimensional bridge between space time that connects all incels to each other.
Never heard of it. Is this something you came up with, or is it well known in the community and I'm just retarded? Also why is it called PATHS and not DPDB for "database pocket dimensional bridge" :feelsaww:

Never heard of it. Is this something you came up with, or is it well known in the community and I'm just retarded? Also why is it called PATHS and not DPDB for "database pocket dimensional bridge" :feelsaww:
Because it's shaped as a path or a river stream. You need to close your eyes and be under a trance to get in