Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The positivity movement in the world these days is a disease

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Every day I wake up, I check social media. What do I see? Whores showing off with Expensive alcoholic drinks and expensive clothes. I see whores on a nice vacation somewhere on the other side of the world. I see couples smiling. I see happy people. Nowhere is there any space for any emotion except positivity, but let's face it. People like us are doomed, we can not get our female partners, what is there to be positive about? Why do normies even think positive at all? Do they really think they matter?

People outright LIE to make themselves look as positive and as successful as possible. But here is the truth, you are nothing but a consumer, you are seen as a walking atm. You are an ant, your life has no worth. You are one out of 8 billion people, look, if you were to be put in a jar along with 25 000 people, you would be indistinguishable. You are a part of a bigger system, you don't own a yacht, you are not a billionaire. While you and your "lovely" whore girlfriend (that has a stinking breath every morning and naturally smells bad) are having a so called "romantic" and "cute" evening at a restaurant built in the most efficient way to get as many customers as possible, the billionaires were partying in the Atlantic, pouring champagne on themselves and if the weather is bad then they'll just go to their private hotels to have a REAL luxurious meal, and find a attractive person to fuck.

So my saying to the normal person is, stop this madness, there is nothing to be proud of, you are nothing but clockwork elves ready to be replaced, you do not matter, you have no worth. Your day consists of the same routines, your work is unappreciated. Unless you are a billionaire or have a net worth of upwards $50+ million, then do not think positive, ever. You are doomed to a cursed and sad life.

The positivity movement is a corrupt concept that needs to die off and replaced by rationality and logic.

Too legit, OP.