Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The popularity of Billie Eilish proves that the UK has colonised America once more

T

TimIsDead

Greycel
Billie Eilish is completely and utterly embodying the essence of a British female Chav, regardless of the fact she's allegedly Irish or whatever. It's a psyop, pretty soon Chav culture will reign supreme in the US and you are completely powerless to stop it.

Any denial of this is pure COPE. You might as well start building council estates everywhere.

God of america

brutal chavpill

usacels on suicide watch

Who? Sorry, I don't follow famous roast beef flaps.

Billie Eilish is demoralising young girls

What does Billy whoeverthefuck have anything to do with being an uppermiddleclasscel?
u likely listen to Mendelssohn and classical music. while average person listens to pop thus would know Billie ellish in popular musician amongst middle class youth

u likely listen to Mendelssohn and classical music. while average person listens to pop thus would know Billie ellish in popular musician amongst middle class youth
How do you know I like classical music

How do you know I like classical music
u learned piano or violin likely as upper classcel
so you'd go to concerts and shit 99% certain

We have already colonized u with nigger culture nice try

She’s American