Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The popular girls were the nicest ones with me in school

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
A lot of you might think that the popular stacies were the ones bullyng incels, but for me it was the opposite. The most beautiful girls were usually the nicest ones to me. I was really autistic and inofensive, so females didnt really hate me, some felt pity for me. The ones that bullied me or made fun of me were the ugly ones that hang out with the popular girls but are not popular. You know what I mean? The ones that want to be like the popular girls so they follow them around. They see that Im kinda austistic so they enjoyed putting me in awkward situations.

The non popular girls were mostly neutral, some were nice too, but they never bullied me or mistreated me.

because they are the fakest. LEARN.

A lot of you might think that the popular stacies were the ones bullyng incels, but for me it was the opposite. The most beautiful girls were usually the nicest ones to me. I was really autistic and inofensive, so females didnt really hate me, some felt pity for me. The ones that bullied me or made fun of me were the ugly ones that hang out with the popular girls but are not popular. You know what I mean? The ones that want to be like the popular girls so they follow them around. They see that Im kinda austistic so they enjoyed putting me in awkward situations.

The non popular girls were mostly neutral, some were nice too, but they never bullied me or mistreated me.
:horror:

Yeah. The ultra popular girls are happy bc they get chad dick and are at the top of the social hierarchy.

Their needs are satisfied, so they kinda don’t need to get extra fulfillment out of bullying lower status virgin males.

The girls who can’t get chad tho, they take their anger out on lower males. They’re real life bully’s who project their anger

inferior slags orbiting stacy like normies orbit chad. fuckin g vomit inducing

I want an extrovertt girl. Shy whores need to rope

Non-popular ugly foids are insecure so they like talking shit to others just to feel good about themselves.

Popular Girls Suck Your Experience And Opinion Is Wrong Because My Experience With Popular Girls Is Different They Hate And Shit On Me Some Of Them.

the ones that were nice to you because they saw you as little more than a pet dog or cat.

Girls didn’t give me a break in school. They were all repulsed by me

They were nice to me also, because I was good in math, and I knew how to explain complicated things.

because they are the fakest. LEARN.
truth

also people mistake pity as a good experience, wrong, PITY MEANS THEY SEE YOU AS FAR BELOW THEM YOU ARE NOTHING YOU ARE NOT EVEN IN THE RACE AND ARE NOT A THREAT.

Pity may even be worse than being bullied

Halo effect. You just think they’re nice because they’re hot

noticed that too, I got bullied by girls but they were usually ugly. The louder and more obnoxious the uglier. Stacies didn't look at me

Yeah. The ultra popular girls are happy bc they get chad dick and are at the top of the social hierarchy.

Their needs are satisfied, so they kinda don’t need to get extra fulfillment out of bullying lower status virgin males.

The girls who can’t get chad tho, they take their anger out on lower males. They’re real life bully’s who project their anger
200 5

True to an extent, the only foid friends I have ever had were attractive. I think it’s cause they get so much validation there is no point to being mean. They still hate me inside though

Average and ugly girls are pretty bitter, their looks reflect their bitterness.

True to an extent, the only foid friends I have ever had were attractive. I think it’s cause they get so much validation there is no point to being mean. They still hate me inside though
Foid friends= fakecel

girls were "nice" to me most of the times when they didn't ignore me, i dont think ive ever had a girl really be mean to me or insult me tbh

truth

also people mistake pity as a good experience, wrong, PITY MEANS THEY SEE YOU AS FAR BELOW THEM YOU ARE NOTHING YOU ARE NOT EVEN IN THE RACE AND ARE NOT A THREAT.

Pity may even be worse than being bullied

Oneitiscel moment

Our dear protagonist, Aspie John, enjoys another day during his stint in class when he encounters a new kid: Short Morena.

Short Morena is a depressed, somewhat anxious girl of about fifteen-years of age with bipolar disorder. She has mood swings, chronic migraines and a clear distaste for vain youth, much like Aspie John. He also notices her similar self-harm behaviors. They do not immediately chat, however.

After a month or so, Aspie John develops an attraction to Short Morena, since she is humble, serious and non-flirtatious, something quite different from the behavior/personality of Anxious Jane. The two participate in a gym activity with the Phys. Ed teacher, during which Short Morena grabs Aspie John's hand to help him cross the web used for the activity. He thanks her and the two receive praise from the Phys Ed. teacher for working together. In another gym activity involving sports, she offers advice to Aspie John as he struggles to push a puck with a stick due to his motor coordination problems.

Short Morena begins to greet Aspie John, which he responds to with "Hello". Days go on, and Short Morena asks Aspie John if he wishes to play a game with her, since he sits alone daily and stutters, which he declines. One day, the class prepares to go outside for a walk, which causes Short Morena to speak to Aspie John:

"Shouldn't you get your jacket, Aspie John?"

"Yes, I think I should..."

Short Morena then informs the teacher, and Aspie John gets his coat. It is, after all, a very cold day in March 2016. A day or so later, a new kid joins the class, Unkind Blondie. Unkind Blondie argues with other classroom kids over something fairly meaningless, and is sent to a new classroom as a result. After the argument, Short Morena asks Aspie John:

"Were you bothered by the class argument?"

"No, I was not"

"Okay"

The two enter the school lobby in preparation to leave, and Short Morena asks Aspie John, "Did you have a good day?", which he replies "Yes" to. She then says, "I see your ride outside", and Aspie John leaves.

Gradually, Aspie John becomes deeply attracted to Short Morena and finds himself heavy with anxiety at the thought of seeing her each day. He takes note of her problems as she speaks to the teacher and notes statements such as "I feel like a disgusting bipolar girl". The teachers says "She has a flat affect", which Aspie John is already aware of. He starts to envision himself chatting with her about various different things, even though it pains him since stutters and is too anxious to form a friendship with her.

Soon, Aspie John learns that Short Morena will be moving and transferring to a different school soon, which greatly saddens him. He also stays home for several days due to his encounter with Anxious Jane in the hospital waiting room. Upon returning to school, he participates in a class game with the other students, a game of Mad-Libs. That day is also Short Morena's last day of school.

As Aspie John starts to relay his answers to the class, Short Morena starts laughing happily at each answer and votes for him when the teacher asks the class which student provided the best answers, which causes him to become very jittery from anxiety yet calm.

As the two students leave class, Short Morena says "Bye, Aspie John" in a kind tone to Aspie John, which causes him to reply with a calm "Ok". He is grateful to have met her, though he knows she views him only as someone to be pitied for his illnesses.

fakecels.is @Incelius Savage

Nice, I hope you give them lots of hugs.

cause females are nice and gossip behind your back 100℅

It's because they are at the top of the hierarchy so they don't have to compete and can afford to be nice.