Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The political gatekeeping on this forum is ridiculous and is only indicative of democratic decay

voters care less about policy and institutions and values and more about pissing off "the other camp"
Sadly this what politics are now. Its not about bringing more on the table, its about who proves the other is worse. Big reality popularity contest.

You say that conservatives are politically gatekeeping but than you politically gatekeep. JFL
I'm not gatekeeping. I haven't suggested that Trump supporters don't deserve a spot in the incel community. But there a great number of Trumpcels who suggest that Biden supporters somehow don't have a place here.

Tbh most trumpcels support him because they dont want a foid as vice president.
Most Trump supporters supported him even before we knew Biden was the Democratic nominee.

And even then, being a single-issue voter is pretty stupid.

I’m a trumpcel for all the reasons you listed, but also because im a 1st and 2nd amendment extremist and because I don’t like the idea of being robbed of most of my money so niggers can be kept alive. Also don’t like niggers so I don’t want more of them here. America will cease to be America if you flood it with Mexicans and blacks. They don’t interface well with our political/economic system and will turn it into something resembling that which exists in the country they came from, which is a shithole. The reason any immigrant moves to the US is for access to whites and the fruits of their labor, duh, but I wonder if such a system is maintainable with blacks and Mexicans in charge. So my problems with the left are mostly their antagonistic approach to the 1st and 2nd amendments, capitalism/free market economy, and their embrace of diversity, a disastrous experiment that has only failed and relies on 24/7 damage control to make it look like it might maybe sorta if you look at it the right way be atleast neutral in terms of its effects on society/social trust/crime/etc. tbh I’m probably more of a libertarian but there’s no use aligning myself with a party that has like 0.1% public support and has 0 chance of getting into power, and which puts forth retarded candidates that have no solution for anything and/or endorse fucking BLM. So Blormpf Cheeto is the next best thing
I'm not a Stormfag.

When it comes to civil liberties, liberal jurists (in the vein of Brennan as opposed to, say, Rehnquist) have a much more expansive view of First Amendment freedoms.

Why are you even for Biden? Wouldn't Trump's tax cuts, if you lived there, greatly benefit someone like you? Or maybe money isn't all that important and it is Biden's ideological ties to the LGBT, Feminism, BLM and other left extremism that is inspiring you?
I don't mind tax cuts, but I think the 2017 tax bill (TCJA) was mistimed from a macroeconomic perspective and clearly a political gambit. I think the Trump administration should've cut taxes right around now, not in 2017 when unemployment was at 4.5% and inflation was on target. Now is the time that the U.S. economy could use a Keynesian shot in the arm, so to speak.

And even if I still lived in the United States, it wouldn't actually benefit someone like me (or my family) at all. My father was transferred to his company's NYC office for a few years, in fact, so he lived (and paid taxes) in burgerland for a while. The TCJA capped the SALT (state and local tax) deduction at only $10,000 per individual. This has a negligible effect on most Americans' after-tax income, but if you live in New York or California or some other high-tax state or city and you're making between $250,000 and $2M each year (which is somewhere around my family's bracket), the Trump administration probably increased your tax bill.

I honestly don't consider Biden to be a Trojan horse for left-wing extremism. I know it's a right-wing talking point and of course, Biden had to kowtow to the left during the primaries, but Biden has been in Washington for decades and he has almost always been a moderate.

But what appeals to me about Biden is the fact that his administration won't be as disorganized and incompetent as the Trump admin. It's less about ideology; it all boils down to management skills, which Trump has none. If he did his administration wouldn't have record turnover rates; his White House is a revolving door of backstabbing aides. No wonder they can't get shit done in a pandemic.

Sadly this what politics are now. Its not about bringing more on the table, its about who proves the other is worse. Big reality popularity contest.
Of course. Even in the midst of a pandemic normies are still under the impression that governance is a clown show as opposed to a matter for deadly serious people.

PPEcel's magnum opus, classic thread.
Biden has a soul, Trump doesn't (being rich does that to you).

By the way, if you didn't even hear about Corn Pop then I suggest you start educating yourself now, Biden a real nigga.

View: https://youtu.be/oihV9yrZRHg