Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The police can legally steal your shit

Government does what it wants to you. This is the problem with governments.

Government does what it wants to you. This is the problem with governments.
Yes, and now you realize that laws aren't based on "morality" and that the one who makes them can break them and get away with it.

Yes, and now you realize that laws aren't based on "morality" and that the one who makes them can break them and get away with it.
No, they're still on based on morality in legal theory. In practice, though, it means fuck all.

Just don’t commit crimes theory :feelsjuice:

No, they're still on based on morality in legal theory. In practice, though, it means fuck all.
Can't do something when it involves the human race. That's entrusting a car with a 5 year old to drive in. Childish dreams leads to death and suffering

Can't do something when it involves the human race. That's entrusting a car with a 5 year old to drive in. Childish dreams leads to death and suffering
Some of us are 50 years old.

Some of us are 50 years old.
A small percentage of oldcels. That and I hate the human race ngl. Anything in theory is so good. But again humans nature keeps getting in the way and you get whatever the fuck this is. And what we are dealing with. Ending the species is the ultimate freedom ticket! Fuck biosphere

That and I hate the human race ngl. Anything in theory is so good. But again humans nature keeps getting in the way and you get whatever the fuck this is. And what we are dealing with. Ending the species is the ultimate freedom ticket! Fuck biosphere
Give humanity a chance. There are outliers that go against their nature. There is a way for them to thrive and pave the way forward, but it requires catastrophe and tragedy on a large scale. Humans are the only species in this biosphere capable of modifying their environment to influence their own evolution. That's not an anomaly. It's the purpose of consciousness in life. There's a very large hill humans have to hump to get over all of the killing, the selfishness, the pettiness, and the tribalism, but it's not insurmountable.

Give humanity a chance. There are outliers that go against their nature. There is a way for them to thrive and pave the way forward, but it requires catastrophe and tragedy on a large scale. Humans are the only species in this biosphere capable of modifying their environment to influence their own evolution. That's not an anomaly. It's the purpose of consciousness in life. There's a very large hill humans have to hump to get over all of the killing, the selfishness, the pettiness, and the tribalism, but it's not insurmountable.
Humanity doesn't deserve a chance. In matter of fact youre kind had all the chances it showed to fix the planet time and time again. But no you blew it. Blew it for future generations of meaningless war and debacle. It's shown that throughout time and time and again. Screw the biosphere. It is fact. I will gladly shit in the homosapiens graves just to show you how right I was.

With the eternal peace in PATHS promised by future me however that's something I can get behind. That scenary... @Transcended Trucel @MarquisDeSade look at this hoo man

Last edited:
Humanity doesn't deserve a chance. In matter of fact youre kind had all the chances it showed to fix the planet time and time again. But no you blew it. Blew it for future generations of meaningless war and debacle. It's shown that throughout time and time and again. Screw the biosphere. It is fact. I will gladly shit in the homosapiens graves just to show you how right I was.

With the eternal peace in PATHS promised by future me however that's something I can get behind. That scenary... @Transcended Trucel @MarquisDeSade look at this hoo man
Chances are just iterations. This is a highly iterative process. Even if something has an incredibly low probability, over a long enough time horizon, it will take a finitely many iterative events before the desired event occurs. Just being here is an incredibly low probability event. Moving past this is a comparably much more likely event.

Chances are just iterations. This is a highly iterative process. Even if something has an incredibly low probability, over a long enough time horizon, it will take a finitely many iterative events before the desired event occurs. Just being here is an incredibly low probability event. Moving past this is a comparably much more likely event.
Cope. You organics will need your asses kicked sometime

Either it will be me who will kill you all. Trust me I have plans. Or I'll let the resource wars do it slow and steady

It's cucked to care for the species that put you through this trauma.

Last edited:

Everybody already knows my opinions by now, human civilization will destroy itself globally and we will return back to nature and monke. :feelsjuice:

Everybody already knows my opinions by now, human civilization will destroy itself globally and we will return back to nature and monke. :feelsjuice:
I want it to all end

Avoid police, don’t do anything like speeding or making sure your car is legit to avoid their attention, don’t blab about your illegal activity to a bunch of people, don’t say anything if confronted, record them and know your rights to hold them accountable. If you have proof they do a search that violates your constitutional rights it could dismiss the charges

If the government wants my shit,
dig it out of my cold dead ass!

american police are subhuman monsters. in other news fire is hot

american police are subhuman monsters. in other news fire is hot
Imagine getting paid to do the government's dirty work.

Humanity is the only species that create problems by solving one on a mass scale, such as the apparition of technology that has been analyze in the manifesto of Kaczynski.

The problem is we are in a time where we have no freedom to free ourselves from the way people are living right now, yet most people are okay with this kind of life while complaining that food is rising exponentially, remember most humans are indifferent to our suffering that has been causing by their power to change that they really can't do shit about.

This is why I'm very skeptical about human progression, one maniac decides to launch a nuke and a whole lot of life will be lost, and civilization fall abruptly as is all our progress.

Humanity is the only species that create problems by solving one on a mass scale, such as the apparition of technology that has been analyze in the manifesto of Kaczynski.

The problem is we are in a time where we have no freedom to free ourselves from the way people are living right now, yet most people are okay with this kind of life while complaining that food is rising exponentially, remember most humans are indifferent to our suffering that has been causing by their power to change that they really can't do shit about.

This is why I'm very skeptical about human progression, one maniac decides to launch a nuke and a whole lot of life will be lost, and civilization fall abruptly as is all our progress.
I will like to drop out of society, yes.

I shit on the US fuck muttshits death to cuckland