Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The point of no return was passed when people normalized calling retarded people as "special".

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
Suddenly you have all these normies rushing for the virtue signaling bandwagon and trying to find euphemisms for everything.

You have all these fat disgusting landwhales calling themselves "plus size" to try to mask the fact they are a huge blob of fat monstruosity. Absolutely disgusting.

All the whores pretending that it's a virtue opening their legs and being absolutely despicable.

The vocabulary exists to depict reality. And people used euphemisms to distort the view of the real world. And now we are witnessing the full downfall of clown world because nothing makes sense anymore.

Trannies are disgusting mentally ill freaks. Women are retarded and should not hold any position of power/decision/influence.

einstein iq thread

its kinda like the term "failed normie". you're calling someone a normie even though they can't get laid because they have had friends in the past, but in reality lots of incels have had friends at some time in the past. the reason why you can't get laid is because of shitty genes, you failed to be a normie and can't get laid because of shitty genetics.

einstein iq thread

its kinda like the term "failed normie". you're calling someone a normie even though they can't get laid because they have had friends in the past, but in reality lots of incels have had friends at some time in the past. the reason why you can't get laid is because of shitty genes, you failed to be a normie and can't get laid because of shitty genetics.
Failed normie is someone that was average/gl at youth and degraded fastly in their 20's or 30's due to baldness, genes, or hypergamy and getting cucked. They are not incel. They are fucking failed normies ffs.
einstein iq thread
I'm either being hiqh iq or postmaxxing. :feelsLSD:

Failed normie is someone that was average/gl at youth and degraded fastly in their 20's or 30's due to baldness, genes, or hypergamy and getting cucked. They are not incel. They are fucking failed normies ffs.

I'm either being hiqh iq or postmaxxing. :feelsLSD:
i heard elliot rodger was "failed normie"

you're describing some agepill stuff

i heard elliot rodger was "failed normie"

you're describing some agepill stuff
The failed normie ascended somehow. And then he got fucked somehow too. It doesnt matter the reason, he had experiences the incel will never have.

Normies would say autism is blessing yet it ruined my life so bad

Normies would say autism is blessing yet it ruined my life so bad
Exactly. These assholes will lie publicly to pat themselves on their back.

The failed normie ascended somehow. And then he got fucked somehow too. It doesnt matter the reason, he had experiences the incel will never have.
thats the original definition i heard. it applied to @rightfulcel because he got lucky one time

i still think its dumb because by that logic there is no difference between incel and truecel

thats the original definition i heard. it applied to @rightfulcel because he got lucky one time

i still think its dumb because by that logic there is no difference between incel and truecel
There is no difference between incel and trucel.

There are so many larpers, tallfags, fakecels here that people use incel/trucel but the real problem is that all these fakecel larpers call themselves incel but they are actually failed normies or volcels or straight liers.

There is no difference between incel and trucel.

There are so many larpers, tallfags, fakecels here that people use incel/trucel but the real problem is that all these fakecel larpers call themselves incel but they are actually failed normies or volcels or straight liers.
according to the site's rules there is.

although then again do the site's rules mean anything if the mods are FBI agents?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back