Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The point of no return: Blackpill liberation

InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
★★★★★
I’ve reached a certain point where I’ve realized that all the goodness that humanity produces, aside from when it’s a forced religious phenomenon where a person does something against their instinct to feel good (like giving food to heroin weirdos at a soup kitchen) does not apply to us.

Whenever you see any person strive for anything for the benefit of others, they aren’t thinking of you or me or anybody with my level of attractiveness.

Whenever someone gives a person heartfelt advice anonymously online, whenever someone gives a person hope, whenever anybody is fighting for any good cause to help others, they are doing it for people who aren’t me or don’t look like me.

All this Neocon Ben Shapiro Andrew Tate outrage conspiracy bullshit, and the woke liberalizing “just be compassionate and love victim groups”, they aren’t actually thinking of me or anybody who is at my level of existence.

All the “think of the poor, the marginalized”, let’s produce a viable future for our children, let’s save the environment- they are all doing it for some general conception of an “average person” and I don’t fit that conception.

If we lived in a world of only mes as an oppressed group, and the aristocratic elite was normies +, many of them would feel nothing for mistreating me because I have 0 value to them, whereas if a normie was in the slave class in terms of attractiveness, they would actually feel pity and sadness and strive to fix the issue, because they can see themselves in that person. They can’t see themselves in me.

I don’t have any personal value even in an abstract sense of “human dignity” to anybody except my parents, and I never did.

All faith I’ve ever had in anybody was never reciprocated, because I don’t actually exist as a human being in the eyes of others.

Is this the final stage of the blackpill? You recognize your subhumanity and you stop caring about others because nobody can instinctually care about you?

Last edited:

Mine’s a blackpill spin on Nietzsche.

I think that we are a more narrow category of the dark truth about selfishness that Nietzsche uncovered, we are forced to face that reality head on because the illusion of human decency with our looks + contemporary society is shattered like a mirror to us. We only know that people are nice for their own self interest.

Mine’s a blackpill spin on Nietzsche.

I think that we are a more narrow category of the dark truth about selfishness that Nietzsche uncovered, we are forced to face that reality head on because the illusion of human decency with our looks + contemporary society is shattered like a mirror to us. We only know that people are nice for their own self interest.
It's always been that way, we were only raised to believe otherwise in order to serve someone else's self interest. Gnostics were right to believe God and nature must be evil, but those things are artificial concepts anyways, they don't exist in nature.
In order to live something else must die, existence is inherently selfish.