Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The plandemic sucked for me despite me already being a shut-in

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
I've see a lot of introverts and/or incels saying that lockdowns didn't affect them and were good in a way because they made everyone else realize what it's like not to interact with others much.

For me it was pretty good too, but over time it got worse. The government almost views me as a criminal just for existing while it's normies who are spreading the virus the most. I'm really afraid of dealing with governmental institutions and the measures for limiting people have only made this worse for me. Unlike normies, I have a hard time keeping myself up to date on what's happening and what lockdown policies are in place. I also lost whatever motivation I had left to study at my university because everything moved online, where the exams are even more BS than in real life.

Now they want me to take the jab if I want not to have to take PCR tests constantly, and every test would require me to deal with people. I can skip this if I LDAR, but rotting only makes me feel even worse than I already do.

To be fair, if this little was enough to make me cower in my home, I probably would have roped by now if I lived in a place like Australia with its dystopian lockdowns or in a place where normies run over each other to buy toilet paper. So, my complaining is probably like a first world problem to a lot of you.

Worst thing is you have 2021 join date :feelskek:

Worst thing is you have 2021 join date :feelskek:
You're unironically right. If I had joined before the plandemic started instead of now, I would have got my shit together and deal with the situation in a much better way because a lot of threads here have been eye-opening and lifefuel to me.

i dont even think normies hate the pandemic that much, their constant whining is just a pretense made to flex about their social lives - how abnormal it is for them to spend time alone.

i dont even think normies hate the pandemic that much, their constant whining is just a pretense made to flex about their social lives - how abnormal it is for them to spend time alone.
You might actually be right. Everyone sure loves humblebragging.

I've see a lot of introverts and/or incels saying that lockdowns didn't affect them and were good in a way because they made everyone else realize what it's like not to interact with others much.

For me it was pretty good too, but over time it got worse. The government almost views me as a criminal just for existing while it's normies who are spreading the virus the most. I'm really afraid of dealing with governmental institutions and the measures for limiting people have only made this worse for me. Unlike normies, I have a hard time keeping myself up to date on what's happening and what lockdown policies are in place. I also lost whatever motivation I had left to study at my university because everything moved online, where the exams are even more BS than in real life.

Now they want me to take the jab if I want not to have to take PCR tests constantly, and every test would require me to deal with people. I can skip this if I LDAR, but rotting only makes me feel even worse than I already do.

To be fair, if this little was enough to make me cower in my home, I probably would have roped by now if I lived in a place like Australia with its dystopian lockdowns or in a place where normies run over each other to buy toilet paper. So, my complaining is probably like a first world problem to a lot of you.
I hate to forget the the mask when I have to go the store. Now some places are messing up with people with the amount of shots and qr code to enter in restaurants and other shit. It's really turning annoying. Isn't like my days were the best, now I rant more frequent. :feelswhat::feelswhat: