Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The place where even 6'3" people get height mogged to another universe.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Yeah, they can be mogged in pure height, but past a certain point you become a freak. Needless to say these people would scare the fuck out of every tough bully in school being that fucking tall.

This fucking title :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/heightcomparison/comments/qeudsj/sandwiched_between_two_610_athletes/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/heightcomparison/comments/q8mzz9/if_you_were_66_with_a_7_son_would_you_be_proud/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/heightcomparison/comments/q2z9qf/we_all_come_in_different_shapes_and_sizes/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/heightcomparison/comments/pndjtr/back_to_the_day_when_bob_78_and_i_finally_met/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/heightcomparison/comments/pmn4w5/mum_59_and_13_year_old_son_66/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/heightcomparison/comments/pc04pp/me_68_and_my_friend_49/

6b0ea3de9ea9190cbddfe68340ef39a9

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Military/comments/os37n4/green_beret_capt_richard_james_flaherty/

407d0f31118ab9987fff23e0d4a7aec6

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Always have someone inferior to you in some way so you can feel better. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Db74ca2a1e0cd9a5aff18cd9ac7257c0

This fucking title...
Eccfeb8122f968bc1230f2836e7771d2

:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus: yeah I know why he is her favorite doctor.
06b062bb56a78082f6c385f084f71177

0690b0693d9efaee57eb32efc2a1d92e

Funniest post in the whole sub, manlet height comparison with guns. Imagine what IT will think of this. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Foids probably use that sub for masturbation, in the first pic asian whore is having multiple orgasms and she is wet like waterfall

I hope all of them very brutally, painfully and slowly

I mean luckily true giants like this are rare, but their SMV stops getting a boost at 6’5 where they just become freaks. Many of them look unsettling and disproportionate. I’d rather just be 6’2 than some literal giant.

Too many media items, I'll edit the post with screenshots instead.

I mean luckily true giants like this are rare, but their SMV stops getting a boost at 6’5 where they just become freaks. Many of them look unsettling and disproportionate. I’d rather just be 6’2 than some literal giant.
They gonna tear their quads by walking lmfao

They gonna tear their quads by walking lmfao
6’6-5 is ideal for men, past there you’re loosing SMV points since things will become inconvenient for you and you’ll look stretched.

Why do you visit those retareded subreddits

Why do you visit those retareded subreddits
Discovered this some weeks ago and forgot to post here, I just remembered this last post with these two 5'5 and 5'8 dudes minutes ago and had to go back there and make a thread about it.

Anyway, the thread is now fully edited to include all images, some are direct links to the posts and some are screenshots because the media limit is 8 items.
Foids probably use that sub for masturbation, in the first pic asian whore is having multiple orgasms and she is wet like waterfall
Look at the other one as well with the Mountain. Same shit. They probably do it.

Last edited:
Outside dating, a man beyond 6'3-6'4 actually start facing issues. You will have a hard time finding cloths of your size, sitting in a bus is hell because you will need to squeeze in your legs, and you bang your head on the rooftop much more often when sitting in a car.

These are just some of the issues.

these tallfags pull women on their dicks like there is no tomorrow

What kind of gay ass subreddit for normies is that? Normies just love to see people heightmogged because it makes them feel better about themselves if they are tall and have nothing else going for them.

This fucking title :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I will bet my entire savings and everything that I own that that noodlewhore fucked them after taking that picture or went home and jerked off to the thought of them.

Outside dating, a man beyond 6'3-6'4 actually start facing issues. You will have a hard time finding cloths of your size, sitting in a bus is hell because you will need to squeeze in your legs, and you bang your head on the rooftop much more often when sitting in a car.

Basically the introduction sentence to the thread. They get mogged but just in height and that alone, except for the mega tall strongmen that use their height to gain frame and compete to make a living. Brian Shaw is a good example of this, he looks like a very chill person but would absolutely rip someone in half if he could. At least if you are tall the wannabe tough bullies in school won't mess with you. In my old school there was a dude that was very, very tall, but no one would pick on him despite him being sub 3 in looks, while the annoying idiots would pick on everyone else they knew couldn't do much back and knew they could mess with endlessly, he towered over everyone on that school. He was pretty chill and quite a funny and talkative dude when the annoying people would leave the space and only the more secluded people would stay, but the moment the classes were back or he had to walk through the school, he would immediately become a shell.

You will have a hard time finding cloths of your size
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: they can just order clothes online
If being tall was such a problem then they should cut off their legs

I'd rather have all those "problems" than be a fucking manlet
Look at the other one as well with the Mountain. Same shit. They probably do it.
Not probably, they definitely do it.

Getting heightmogged pisses me off so much
Too bad it happens on a daily basis many times
Me too, every time I go out... charts say I'm just plain average but everyone is so much taller than me, I can't comprehend it. Ok it is the average, it doesn't mean everyone is that exact height, but damn dude, everyone is taller than me when I go out and so much more frame.
I can't even look at people at this point, I feel like an insect.

Before I opened the thread, I thought OP meant this forum.

Well yeah those problems are better than what manlets face :forcedsmile:
Definitely, and you get some sort of status instead of being diminished to an insect like short people.

I don't know what's worse being heightmogged by a kid or a foid.:dafuckfeels:

Jfl I have bigger frame than 80% of these 6'10 guys when they're not steroided.

Its like Foids are so dumb that they think they're dicks are "tall" too. Proportionly they might microdicks probably a good plenty of em'

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: no no no aaaahhhhh heightmogggg

Shameless necroposting bumping because that's a great compilation.

Always have someone inferior to you in some way so you can feel better. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
View attachment 519294
Just go out with us bro :chad:
Yeah we'll help you get chicks and all, we'll be wingmen :chad:
It never hurts to try, what's the worst that could happen? :soy: :soy:
Come on, live once in a while :soy:
Live laugh love :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Teehee

God, I'm so glad I didn't end up in a photo with a caption like that before I started LDARing. No chance of it happening anymore either. :feelsthink:

I'd much rather humblebrag by buying custom-made huge clothes than be afraid to ask a clothier to scale clothes down for me because I'm too ashamed of my manletism. Also, if it means more respect from society, no price is too high unless it's something brutal like my spine breaking from being too long or my height coming from a genetic mutation which has the nasty side-effect of making my face and limbs look like another species. The only problem with being a tallfag is that if you're also an ugly skinny framelet, you can't just take up 2 seats in a bus and "assert your dominance".

Shameless necroposting bumping because that's a great compilation.
No worries, you are not necroposting. That is for threads older than 1 month of inactivity.

No worries, you are not necroposting. That is for threads older than 1 month of inactivity.
Thanks. It was mostly an autistic joke because the discussion lasted only a day and now I'm here bumping it, although I really am still getting the hang of some rule subtleties. Greycels gonna greycel. :feelsautistic:

tall faggotry at its best

Jesus it’s height genocide

first pic is legit suifuel, imagine that being your wife/gf :feelshaha: i'd kms

ppl have an autistic obsession with height

ppl have an autistic obsession with height
I would not be envious of the difficulties they face such as not being able to sit on cars, buses, trains, planes, getting clothes in a normal store...
Though I would definitely be more than envious of someone that is 6'3 or 6'4. Like I said at the start of the thread, past a certain point without the right body you become a freakshow and can have severe body problems and sometimes to the point of being bound to a wheelchair.

I would not be envious of the difficulties they face such as not being able to sit on cars, buses, trains, planes, getting clothes in a normal store...
Though I would definitely be more than envious of someone that is 6'3 or 6'4. Like I said at the start of the thread, past a certain point without the right body you become a freakshow and can have severe body problems and sometimes to the point of being bound to a wheelchair.
oh yea for sure. even 6'3 or 6'4 is stretching it though imo. i think for life, somewhere around 6' is ideal. but ya not for foids as they just wanna keep going for taller and taller

I envy those talfags so much :feelsree: . Litteraly nobady would be messing with you If you were that height :blackpill:

Oh, I thought this was going to be about the NBA.

Literal suicide fuel sub

I envy those talfags so much :feelsree: . Litteraly nobady would be messing with you If you were that height :blackpill:
Men who want to look tough do pick on tallfags more than they do on average-sized men. Not a big problem though, since they have the size advantage, and can actually defend themselves. Meanwhile, manlets also get picked on, but for the opposite reason of being an easy target. And, of course, they're at a size disadvantage, and can barely do shit unless they have a weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back