Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The pinnacle of IncelTear Artistic Talent

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
F99c7f3

A67daee

25cd178

A301b5a

lol’d at “normal face”

username of the "artist"? i bet a landwhale

Her incel isn't even an incel. It's a recycled reddit atheist neckbeard stereotype from 2010. With the fedora and the comic book shirt.

And there are still retards here who think these rejects are normies jfl

lol there are not enough harley quinns in the whole world for every joker on this forum.

username of the "artist"? i bet a landwhale

Not a landwhale, probably just a slightly overweight 16 year old failed normie foid who baggy wears hoodies all the time and doesn't know how to do make-up.

My god, the art styles are atrocious.

Her incel isn't even an incel. It's a recycled reddit atheist neckbeard stereotype from 2010. With the fedora and the comic book shirt.

tbh my pubic hair mogs these drawings

imagine wasting your time making cringe drawings of people you will never meet in real life also he/she does it for free. :feelskek:

even you as a gorilla can draw better than those retarded humans.

That art, as awful as it is, mogs my face.

Lack of talent

unironically though do neckbeards even exist irl anymore? All the incels I know are either skinny guys with misshapen faces or angsty normies who are just plain batshit insane. No fat fucks.

unironically though do neckbeards even exist irl anymore? All the incels I know are either skinny guys with misshapen faces or angsty normies who are just plain batshit insane. No fat fucks.

Neckbeards tend to be sexless creatures. I think they are still around be it in slightly different outward form, neckbeardism is state of mind primarily, an eternal personality type. Besides, beards, glasses and a soft soy physique are very common now, so they sort of blend into the soy numale population - especially without the fedora.

Last edited:
my response to these IT drawings
MessagetoIT

I draw better than that whore

lol’d at “normal face”
tbh I’m pretty sure 40% of the “incels” here are just sexless normies who happen to be short. The other 50% (because 10% are slayers in denial) have deformed faces.

IT have VERY strong artism

Literal Da-Vinci reincarnate, amirite?

Chris Chan makes far better comics