Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The pinkpill horrified me

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
It truly is a virus to the mind. WE CANNOT LET THIS BE NORMALIZED. I live in California (trannyland) and it is truly frightening to see so many men becoming trannies. There is nothing worse than falling for the liberal propaganda and becoming this mentally ill. I would sooner shoot myself in the brian. More attention needs to be drawn to the incel to tranny pipeline too.

foids are too harsh, forcing men to be fags.

Those 'incels' that became trannies were latent faggots to begin with. It's good that they fucked off, we don't need faggots in this community.

we don't need faggots in this community.
Allowing yourself to be anally penetrated is one of the worst things you can do aside from castrating yourself

Do you really want to see trannies every time you go outside
i care because it disgusts me when im eating and have a tranny server.
While trannies do deserve a brutal death for being absolutely sick and disgusting, this isn’t going away anytime soon, the Jews won and it’s only going to get worse, no matter what anyone does.

Allowing yourself to be anally penetrated is one of the worst things you can do aside from castrating yourself
I agree, and the only cure for them is death (in GTA).

I find it more common to see beta men wanting to fuck sodomites/fake women (femboys, trannies...), than to become trannies themselves.

The feeling I have is that advanced stage inceldom has two possible endings: rope or gay

Last edited:
I find it more common to see beta men wanting to fuck sodomites/fake women (femboys, trannies...), than to become trannies themselves.

The feeling I have is that advanced stage inceldom has two endings: rope or gay
Rope

Burn trannies Gayfaggot to death

It truly is a virus to the mind. WE CANNOT LET THIS BE NORMALIZED. I live in California (trannyland) and it is truly frightening to see so many men becoming trannies. There is nothing worse than falling for the liberal propaganda and becoming this mentally ill. I would sooner shoot myself in the brian. More attention needs to be drawn to the incel to tranny pipeline too.
I havent seen a tranny since 2018 but i have seen the blue and red haired and pink haired leftards

incel to tranny twink pipeline is real
there was a truecel who ascended when he knocked up his 'lesbian dyke' libtard toilet as a tranny
jfl dating a tranny as a lesbo :forcedsmile:

Bro what part of CA are you in? :feelswhat: I see a tranny every now and then but not all the time. In all honesty there should be zero though

Pussy is so hard to get that dudes are really just having their doctors make one out of their weiner and balls so they can play with it thats brutal

An incel in denial friend of mine trannymaxxed. Very sad to see, I did my best to talk him out of it, and he cut me off for it. He went from a sad bluepilled normie to a depressed tranny. Many such cases.

An incel in denial friend of mine trannymaxxed. Very sad to see, I did my best to talk him out of it, and he cut me off for it. He went from a sad bluepilled normie to a depressed tranny. Many such cases.
Put him out of his misery (in Minecraft).

Dogpill is way worse. Idc about these betas turning themselves into troons I just can;t stand the fact that stacy would rather take big dog dick than fuck my pathetic inkwell 5 incher. :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Take the accelerationismpill and enjoy watching society colapse.

They're almost all gay guys, I wouldn't worry about it. I'd worry more about the straight guys being persuaded to fuck them.