Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The phrase "Nobody is entitled to anything" is retarded

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
If so then why do you get put in a cage for not paying taxes? Entitled is 100% opinion based. Thoughts?

Completely agree and its such a annoying, over used phrase

Only foids and the people in power are entitled to the fruits of your labor apparently, and for you to follow their cucked laws.

I genuinely don't understand your point. Please elaborate.

I genuinely don't understand your point. Please elaborate.
Normies say we shouldn't be angry because we are not entitled to sex. Entitled is an opinion.

its an annoying soy phrase and it makes me angry because it's just retarded

Normies say we shouldn't be angry because we are not entitled to sex. Entitled is an opinion.
This I can agree on. But I didn't understand what putting people who don't pay taxes in cages had to do with it.

I understand now, though.

You're saying that since taxes exist, entitlement exists because people feel entitled to receive government benefits and shit.

I say entitlement doesn't exist because those taxes and those benefits are not fundamentally legitimate. They are just arbitrary.

Ergo : nobody is entitled to anything. The concept is purely arbitrary.

Subjective propositions are neither true nor false. It makes just as much sense to state them as to state their opposite.

That being said, I think saying nobody is entitled to anything makes more sense as the statement denies the pertinence of a subjective concept by saying that it doesn't apply ever, because it has no objective meaning. I hope that makes sense. It is kind of tricky.

Last edited:
The only reason normies say that we're not entitled to sex is that they never have to worry about not being able to get it.

The only reason normies say that we're not entitled to sex is that they never have to worry about not being able to get it.
The only reason foids say that we're not entitled to sex is that they never have to worry about not being able to get it.
The only reason normies say that we're not entitled to sex is that they are simps and repeating what foids say.
Normies aren't getting laid these days.

Entitled is a fairly meaningless term that does not accurately describe most of the incels on this sub or elsewhere on the Internet. On one extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men who literally believe that they should be able to force women to date them. On the other extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men who are merely frustrated or sad that they can't find anyone at all to date them. This type of frustration is reasonable, since sex and romantic relationships are regarded by many as one of the most fulfilling things in life. The problem with using the word 'entitled' for both categories of men is that it lumps them together, demonizing men in the latter category by comparing them to men in the former category. If you wish to criticize our views, please be more specific than merely calling us 'entitled.'

The argument against healthcare/surgery/sex for incels that conservacucks and ITcucks have is easily destroyed by the private property rights require police counter attack.

entitled is just a strawman

@BlkPillPres Made a thread on entitlement, expanding on it.

Entitled is 100% opinion based

That's exactly why nobody is actually entitled to anything, "the right" to an "entitlement" only exists in your head, there is no law of nature that dictates that you "ought to" get anything, infact nature dictates that you get nothing and you have to struggle to get what you want

If so then why do you get put in a cage for not paying taxes?

So something being made up by humans means that something is now real?

That doesn't make any sense at all

Is "love" real because humans decided so?

Is "God" real because humans decided so?

Do the collective thoughts of humanity warp reality, can we make the sky look green instead of most of us on the planet decide so?

People have a strange relationship with the concept of entitlement. Classically, it means something you are owed by right or merit. If you work harder than others, you're entitled to be eligible for a raise and should be the one getting it. If you go out of your way to help another, you're entitled to at least gratitude and a return favor of equal proportion. These are simple examples.

The problem arises, I think, from the fact that the entitled person claims that they're entitled to something. It's like a some social taboo to tell others what you're rightly entitled to. You just have to suck it up, be silent, and hope that others realize your entitlement to something and bestow it upon you. What you're owed as a debtor in a social contract is in effect held hostage by the debtee, and any mention of what you're owed (entitled to) somehow invalidates your claim and relinquishes the debt.

It means you are not entitled to more then your genes are worth. If you have subhuman genes you are not entitled to live a human life.

High IQ observation

It has an empty meaning