Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The phrase islam is right about women

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Islam also tells women and men to cover up and dress conservatively also makes men have beards, this is profound because beards hide chad jawlines which will reduce foids lust for chad, a beard also cover a trucel chin with poor portrusion giving guys like us better chances to ascend

This is the basic guidance in islam, if its right about this its also probably right about everything else

I dont get the islam haters on here, their main contention is the 4 wives thing which is weird as fuck. That's a huge advantage imo its usually feminists who hate on a man having more than one wife. It all follows since there's way more women on earth than men:feelsokman:

@YuiIsMyCope

The religion allows men to have up to four wives. How is this good for incels in any way?

The religion allows men to have up to four wives. How is this good for incels in any way?
He needs to provide all his wives tho, so it's not common for one guy to have more than 1 wife there.

So it for sure benefits incels

There's more women than men I mentioned this, at least read before you look silly. You would need to be a top earner to have more than one wife. If we claim to be incels we shouldn't be looking at what emirs and rich people get we should look at our own level

There's more women than men I mentioned this, at least read before you look silly. You would need to be a top earner to have more than one wife. If we claim to be incels we shouldn't be looking at what emirs and rich people get we should look at our own level
I come from a muslim background. I believe the religion is barbaric, that's all. there's too much violence which I believe is detrimental for any advanced society to grow.

I come from a muslim background. I believe the religion is barbaric, that's all. there's too much violence which I believe is detrimental for any advanced society to grow.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: The globo homo world is barbaric, there's entire generations of men dying alone because the west fucks over the working man, thats what you want

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: The globo homo world is barbaric, there's entire generations of men dying alone because the west fucks over the working man, thats what you want
quit strawmanning me, I never said that. Things need to change, i just don't think that islam is the answer. I much prefer Christianity tbh.

Advanced society ? Japan is very advanced right
quit strawmanning me, I never said that. Things need to change, i just don't think that islam is the answer. I much prefer Christianity tbh.
I'd rather not burn in hell for eternity

Attachments

• dn9t05ets7wz.jpg
    dn9t05ets7wz.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 33
Advanced society ? Japan is very advanced right

I'd rather not burn in hell for eternity
you know that japan is dying, right? You can't burn in hell if it's not real

if you want to live in fear for your entire life, thats on you.
I can prove God exists, when your afraid, I mean really afraid like your in a plane that dips you will say GOD help me. Its intrinsic within every human even if they've never even cared about religion. They've studied this, even little children who've never heard of a God concept have an idea of a higher power

I can prove God exists, when your afraid, I mean really afraid like your in a plane that dips you will say GOD help me. Its intrinsic within every human even if they've never even cared about religion. They've studied this, even little children who've never heard of a God concept have an idea of a higher power
I'm agnostic, i'm not denying the possiblity of a god's existence. Me and you both exist, I understand how extraordinary that is. Nonetheless, I can't bring myself to believe in the god of the Abrahamic religions. He's a tyrant, it's undeniable.

I'm agnostic, i'm not denying the possiblity of a god's existence. Me and you both exist, I understand how extraordinary that is. Nonetheless, I can't bring myself to believe in the god of the Abrahamic religions. He's a tyrant, it's undeniable.
At the end of the day your taking the greater risk basic research on the main religions Christianity can't be compared, it has so many holes even the church fathers and scholars will admit that its not preserved and things have been added and taken out. 3 Gods makes 0 sense if you think logically
Just because we don't like the rules of the Game doesn't mean you can change it. We're here now there's 0 point griping its either Islam or Athiesm and since nothing can never produce something we know the truth

Last edited:
if its right about this its also probably right about everything else
Being right about one thing doesn't automatically make you right about everything. That's faulty reasoning. :feelsjuice:

based but they also cut their dicks. and all religions were based until foids were liberated through foid right and empowerment.
and see how empowerment has men in it.