Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over the pervasiveness of social media is discriminatory to the socially disadvantaged

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Social media to an incel is like in school when the teacher said "ok class now break into groups/find a partner". An incel does not have pictures to post, friends to connect with on these apps. They do not have reason to hone their photography because they get nothing out of social media. Now in current year, the outgoing normies and chads and stacies are propped up even more by how social media culture has seeped into other aspects of life. Presenting your outgoing normalfagness in pictures is now oftentimes involved in job seeking, and the many increasingly online profiles that exist for any social purpose.
Of course, dating apps are the prime example of this. In current year, they have replaced most conventional ways of meeting people and if you can't already meet people IRL through social circles then you probably can't take good dating profile pictures. Social media leaves the socially disadvantaged in the dust.

Kek I tried a dating website some site ago and I realized it was a pajeet getting stock images and creating fake profiles.
Luckily I didn't pay for shit.

Presenting your outgoing normalfagness in pictures is now oftentimes involved in job seeking, and the many increasingly online profiles that exist for any social purpose.
Yeah why is this a fucking thing? You don’t Have to be outgoing normie ffs

I hate people

I'll never have that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back