Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The "personality" meme demonstrates their simplistic, myopic thinking

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
While "it's your personality"/"you don't have a personality" makes for good theater, anyone who gives it even a modicum of thought can see what lazy thinking it is.

I'm not even referring to the absurdity of pretending that having women sexually attracted to you somehow has anything to do with personality.

I'm referring to the idea that something as complex as personality can simply be divided up into "good" and "bad." In reality, of course, people are neither. There are good and bad things about everyone's personality.

Take Adolph Hitler, for example. He was nice to animals. He was intelligent. I'm sure there were some other good things about his personality.

Yeah, there was the whole genocide thing, but that's not all there was to him.

Take CuckTears posters for another example. Yeah, there's the whole "hypocritical, lying, zero self-awareness (cognitive dissonance) losers" part to their personalities. But I'm sure there are good things about each of these turds. Some of these guys would be extremely kind if they found out a man was fucking their wife. Some of these women will buy pet food for a homeless guy's pet. Sure, they'll completely ignore the homeless guy while doing it, proving what fucking nutjobs they are, but at least they had empathy for the pet. 

Women aren't very good at logic, but they're good at fakeup and making themselves appear way more attractive than they are. It's remarkable how skilled they are at hiding the fact that they're a cow on dating websites. I tip my hat to them, because it's most impressive.

The worst crime an incel has committed has been excessive use of gallows humor. Does this really encompass their personality to where they deserve to die alone? Might some of these people actually be highly intelligent, and kind to many creatures outside internet contexts?

They're all trapped in bluepill bubbles because they're either womyn, incels in denial (who were brainwashed), or 5/10+ nu-males.