Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over the perfect TINDER MATCH for us alit centuries ago

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Blonde
Cold
3rd
Cute

all I want to do is bring her in from the cold in time guys

but foids today are already frozen

ok now i get it

@Napoleon de Geso

thoughts?

I wonder how humble were the hearts of those girls who suffered in freezing poverty before this century of luxuries, compared to the callous hearts of today's opulence which shapes such cruelty and apathy? Those who knew those burdens would not so readily put them upon others.

this is really sad
I was thinking, the dreams she had during that storm with the flickering flame, the paradise she saw and hoped for, sometimes I feel like I dream of her in that same way.

Down
Curl
Sit
Black
Crouch
Blush
Kneel
Gloves
Rub
Red

It's not the reality which is here but the one we would hope we move on to afterward, I guess?

f...fuck you guys infecting my doomed waifu shrine w/ your dogpill

1323310.jpg

he murdered her FFS

I wonder how humble were the hearts of those girls who suffered in freezing poverty before this century of luxuries, compared to the callous hearts of today's opulence which shapes such cruelty and apathy? Those who knew those burdens would not so readily put them upon others.
High IQ tbh. I wonder the same thing.

High IQ tbh. I wonder the same thing.
I think there could be a correlation between the waifus most endearing and those have suffered the most.

Not to say I don't also love waifus have basically not suffered at all like in Minami-ke