Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] the perfect relationship

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
90% - 4 day ban
> you are on the bed, with your sister
> you're cuddling with your sister
> she blushes and she says: "uh, big brother, I feel something strange growing in your pants"
> you say: "yes, little sister, can you touch it, if you do this I will buy you a candy, I promise, little sister"
> she: "o-o-ok big brother, I will do it if it can make you happy, I'm a little girl, but I would do everything for you"
> you say: "let's see"
> she touch your dick and at this point you can't resist and you rape the shit out this useless toilet, what a dumb little bitch, so small but already a whore, a little angel, a little princess who is brutally raped by her big brother, without mercy :p
> she enjoy her rape and thank you, the blood goes out of her wet pussy :lul: you drink the blood :lul:
> you now beat the shit out of her, she likes it so much, she want to be beaten even and even more :p every day even more :p with slaps on her ass and feet on your subhuman face :p

### all this story is totally fictional ###
### age of the girl in the story: 22 years old, age of the boy: 23 years old ###

Uhwtf

I was stroking myself in the basement.

Bro what the fuck is wrong with you

MODS @Komesarj89 @CCPcel I SPOTTED A PEDO :feelswhat:

You just leaked the plot of 23 soon-to-be released hentais in production

how the fuck did this get him a 4 day ban?

Free @InMinecraft he dindu nuffin

real story
:feelscomfy::feelscomfy:-photo of the siblings

> you are on the bed, with your sister
> you're cuddling with your sister
> she blushes and she says: "uh, big brother, I feel something strange growing in your pants"
> you say: "yes, little sister, can you touch it, if you do this I will buy you a candy, I promise, little sister"
> she: "o-o-ok big brother, I will do it if it can make you happy, I'm a little girl, but I would do everything for you"
> you say: "let's see"
> she touch your dick and at this point you can't resist and you rape the shit out this useless toilet, what a dumb little bitch, so small but already a whore, a little angel, a little princess who is brutally raped by her big brother, without mercy :p
> she enjoy her rape and thank you, the blood goes out of her wet pussy :lul: you drink the blood :lul:
> you now beat the shit out of her, she likes it so much, she want to be beaten even and even more :p every day even more :p with slaps on her ass and feet on your subhuman face :p

### all this story is totally fictional ###
### age of the girl in the story: 22 years old, age of the boy: 23 years old ###
>あなたはあなたの妹と一緒にベッドにいます

>あなたはあなたの妹と抱きしめています

>彼女は顔を赤らめ、「お兄さん、ズボンの中で何か奇妙な成長を感じます」と言います。

>あなたは言う:「はい、妹、あなたはそれに触れることができます、あなたがこれをするなら、私はあなたにキャンディーを買うでしょう、私は約束します、妹」

>彼女:「お兄ちゃん、お兄ちゃん、あなたを幸せにできるならやります、私は小さな女の子ですが、私はあなたのためにすべてをします」

>あなたが言う:「見てみよう」

>彼女はあなたのおちんちんに触れ、この時点であなたは抵抗できず、あなたはこの役に立たないトイレからたわごとをレイプします、なんて愚かな小さな雌犬、とても小さいですが、すでに売春婦、小さな天使、彼女に残酷にレイプされている小さな王女 兄、容赦なく

>彼女はレイプを楽しんでくれてありがとう、あなたが血を飲む彼女の濡れた猫から血が出ます

>あなたは今、彼女のたわごとを打ち負かしました、彼女はそれがとても好きです、彼女はあなたの非人間的な顔に彼女のお尻と足を平手打ちすることで、毎日さらにもっと打ち負かされたいと思っています

paste it in google translate for a utsukushii hentai

Would make a good eroge.

Bad end: You [UWSL][UWSL]レイプ [/UWSL][/UWSL]your sister until she snaps and kills you in your sleep.

Good end: You fuck your sister and abandon society so you can be together and fuck her some more