Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] The perfect girl is waiting for you bro

1. Toilet
2. Perfect
Pick one

Niggas here be like truecel if you wouldn't fuck that. You fuck that you ascend... to incels2.is :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

If you loose virginity to a roastie it wont change anything you just scored once, but blackpill will always work

If you loose virginity to a roastie it wont change anything you just scored once, but blackpill will always work
Blackpill is a natural law, like gravity. It cannot be beaten, maybe if we were able to access foids brain and make them not whoremaxx for chad

I miss 10 seconds ago when I hadn't seen that video

Yes, in the after life.

Copium.

this cunt smv mogs you by times 50

If we were to listen to women, this bitch mogs 90% of men.
Yea thats what i meant and she dosnt go out of her way to Look good either .

Fucking Retards that are Put on a pedestal , yet hard working and valuable man are the loosers.

This really Is a Gynocentric Hell.

Yea thats what i meant and she dosnt go out of her way to Look good either .

Fucking Retards that are Put on a pedestal , yet hard working and valuable man are the loosers.

This really Is a Gynocentric Hell.
In the next ~5 years we are gonna see a revolution, foid hypergamy is only getting worse every year. I dont know whats going to happen, but either something big or men detaching from society. Will be fun. Also more ERs and bombings which is always fun to watch.

if you're not attracted to her than you're a volcel :soy: - IT

she'd call the police on me

this world needs to be cleaned asap in minecraft

In the next ~5 years we are gonna see a revolution, foid hypergamy is only getting worse every year. I dont know whats going to happen, but either something big or men detaching from society. Will be fun. Also more ERs and bombings which is always fun to watch.
Yea some Form of civil war dosnt seem Like a Joke anymore.

Woman Like this that are given way more value Then even your chadlite, dosnt make sence .