Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The People On Here That Don't Want to Ascend in Asia

zaitokukai

Hope to never encounter them.

What are your thoughts on Japanese nationalists as in zaitokukai? Do you deny the "comfort women" issue?

I like their women and culture but I'm not a Jap boot licker.

The war crimes they did and unit 731 are atrocities, a lot of what the US did and other countries in WW2 were as well.

Like blaming a white guy whose grandparents came here from Italy for owning slaves.

I'm not a Jap boot licker.
Ab8

He
Well we are perceived to be wealthy, and on average, whites have more chad genes than asians, bigger cocks, taller, etc, over in Japan, a white guys is basically what a black guy is in the west.

Hence the T-pill/MUH DIK-pill

Hope to never encounter them.

I watched alot of their demos. I love how they always scream yurusanai zoo (unforgivable) I even uploaded some of their videos on one of my youtube channels 8 years ago. Man i was sucha weeb back then. Hanzai chosen jin!

Yeah, generally speaking the higher average IQ of an ethnicity, the lower they are on the T-pill.

Zesto probably got triggered. And got the thread removed. That's wasn't even a blackpill, that was a "labrea tar pit into the abyss" pill.

Unless you're a high tier chad-lite, your ONLY option is asia or south america, assuming you are even white.

if I get the chance to ascend with a hot asian girl, don't give a fuck what a bunch of incels on this forum think about my choices. (no offense bros)

Zesto probably got triggered. And got the thread removed. That's wasn't even a blackpill, that was a "labrea tar pit into the abyss" pill.

yeah but it's weird when you look at this from a global eugenics stand point, they are breeding low-IQ thugs/neanderthals, or, they (governments) are breeding high IQ beta soyboys, on average.... Incel (contrary to popular belief) doesn't automatically = beta soyboy either.... There are some incels that could literally beat the shit out of a chad like nothing so...

Unless you're a high tier chad-lite, your ONLY option is asia or south america, assuming you are even white.

Celtic bud. Then again even in the US we didn't qualify as white. I don't even know what the fuck we are. Aliens?
yeah but it's weird when you look at this from a global eugenics stand point, they are breeding low-IQ thugs/neanderthals, or, they (governments) are breeding high IQ beta soyboys, on average.... Incel (contrary to popular belief) doesn't automatically = beta soyboy either.... There are some incels that could literally beat the shit out of a chad like nothing so...

But then claim violence is "non-conductive"

:soy::soy: x10000

You either fight and ascend or you become Chad's dinner. Your choice.

Last edited:

Mark my words.

The last generation that will be able to succeed in Asia is this current one.

The ZOG will destroy this world.

Mark my words.

The last generation that will be able to succeed in Asia is this current one.

The ZOG will destroy this world.

Tbh if several nations collaborate to Nuke Israel, they'd lose. Simple as that.

Tbh if several nations collaborate to Nuke Israel, they'd lose. Simple as that.

Israel will fall too they have the same demographic problems as the west.

ZOG does not = Jew

ZOG is a select few that are causing all these problems.

The ZOG curse is spread throughout the world, it is not centrally located in Israel.

Free your mind from /pol/ poison and take the yellow pill.

Not /pol/ at all, more /leftpol/ meets /fascist/ but ok. Ricecels already have it bad already. don't wanna make it worse for them. Bros before hoes ya hear.

Not /pol/ at all, more /leftpol/ meets /fascist/ but ok. Ricecels already have it bad already. don't wanna make it worse for them. Bros before hoes ya hear.

It's fine gaijin hunters weren't on the market for them to begin with.

"Feel no shame about shape. Weather changes their phrase,"

"So put your glasses on. Nothing will be wrong. There's no blame, there's no fame. It's up to you"

SEA chicks are ugly. From my experiences on Tinder I would have no chance with Stace Xi any more than I would with Stacey -- I would just have a shot at a large number of 3-4/10s in the shittiest urbanised assworld parts of the shittest-tier SEA countries. Maybe I can see the appeal of that, but it seems more than a little Pyrrhic to travel half way around the world to be a shitty knock-off Chad for a couple of weeks with girls you can't even talk to.

And if you are talking about finding a girl to marry then JFL. The Rodger-Sanza comparison in the OP is retarded. There is a whole subculture / subcommunity of hapas who complain about their shitty genes and resent their parents even procreating in the first place. Asian-White marriages can produce only Sarah Joeng self-hating striver sluts or weak, angry incel "men". If you are white and have a mixed kid in the West it will grow to hate you and its white heritage as "oppressive" whilst desperately draping itself in trinkets of the non-European culture in order to "prove" an authenticity it can never achieve. Your family will be just as ashamed of you as if you'd never married, or maybe even moreso as you attempt to keep up the charade that your sham marriage to an ugly dogwoman with whom you share neither a culture nor a language is a facsimile of normalcy.

Honestly I would probably rather never fuck or marry and just LDAR in the West with my family than step foot in the sewer cities of Thailand or Philippines.

large number of 3-4/10s

Azn grlls are qt even in that bracket.

The Rodger-Sanza comparison in the OP is retarded. There is a whole subculture / subcommunity of hapas who complain about their shitty genes and resent their parents even procreating in the first place. Asian-White marriages can produce only Sarah Joeng self-hating striver sluts or weak, angry incel "men". If you are white and have a mixed kid in the West it will grow to hate you and its white heritage as "oppressive" whilst desperately draping itself in trinkets of the non-European culture in order to "prove" an authenticity it can never achieve. Your family will be just as ashamed of you as if you'd never married, or maybe even moreso as you attempt to keep up the charade that your sham marriage to an ugly dogwoman with whom you share neither a culture nor a language is a facsimile of normalcy.

You are literally the guy in the picture (who was most likely originally created to mock the hapas you find on reddit).

Why do u believe u can ascend in the breeding ground for shut in virgins? ( japan )
They have nice copes tho

Why do u believe u can ascend in the breeding ground for shut in virgins? ( japan )
They have nice copes tho

LooksMaxxing + JapaneseMaxxing + Targeting Gaijin Hunters = Ascension

They are the most hostile to foreigners along with Koreans fuck them.
Maybe because they know their women want to fuck whites?

Thanks for the mention boyo.
I dont care that much that you think you can ascend in Japan, or about your potential kids (even though being a product of racemixing is hell). If you stopped worshipping asian whores in every single thread no one would care.

it's absurd though as a man you have to wage slave for years to save up enough to uproot your entire life and try to get citizenship in a less developed foreign country on the other side of the world that you don't speak the language or know the culture just for a chance at pussy.

meanwhile women just have to download tinder and 5 mins later they will have at least 10 guys messaging them

I am not opposed to SEasia maxxing, there's just a part of me that rejects having to go through all that effort compared to what females can do

I am probably going to try Eastern European maxing first,

It's way better to not mix and breed with your own race.