Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The people here have the best personalities I've ever met. I have never in my life felt so welcome.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
You guys are the best, the average user here (excluding greycels) is easily top 5% of "awesome" people out there. we might have some infighting, but deep down, we know we are all in this together.
we are incel because of shitty genes (ugly/autism)

fuck normies who say it's "your fault" (yet they call you virgin without proof)

99% of "volcels" refused to fuck landwhales

it simply never began. don't blame yourself. seriously, i need to emphasize that. you might look upon your flaws and think "maybe"

STOP

no one is perfect, we all make mistakes. free will=meme. if you're here then life treated you like shit, i'm sorry

yes.

in fact you are giga iq on your racepill posts. i hate that the mods censored you there.

just stop calling me fakecel/volcel and you will be in my top 5 posters. i'm dead serious

My personality sucks...but ya most here are very articulate should be running the world

Based and frenpilled.

this image is a long time favorite of mine. very powerful
ah thanks for posting,

me and yyou have had disputes, but you are aware a subhuman like me is incel correct?

ah thanks for posting,

me and yyou have had disputes, but you are aware a subhuman like me is incel correct?
yeah. I think your old threads just came off the wrong way to me tbh. a lot of the wording and phrasing you used when talking about normies triggered me ngl but overall I don't think we actually disagree that much on those issues, and I don't consider you a fakecel or anything

yeah. I think your old threads just came off the wrong way to me tbh. a lot of the wording and phrasing you used when talking about normies triggered me ngl but overall I don't think we actually disagree that much on those issues, and I don't consider you a fakecel or anything
love it

and btw, your avi is based. i'm a huge avi halo fan

You guys are the best, the average user here (excluding greycels) is easily top 5% of "awesome" people out there. we might have some infighting, but deep down, we know we are all in this together.
we are incel because of shitty genes (ugly/autism)

fuck normies who say it's "your fault" (yet they call you virgin without proof)

it simply never began. don't blame yourself. seriously, i need to emphasize that. you might look upon your flaws and think "maybe"

STOP

no one is perfect, we all make mistakes. free will=meme. if you're here then life treated you like shit, i'm sorry

View attachment 304528
Yes this place can get real messy but have boundaries unlike the real world
In here there are many good people and many assholes but still i c them as my brocels

wholesome post :feelsautistic:

Also I apologize for calling you a fakecel before, perhaps I misjudged you, sorry.

you're a bigger anime fan than me

have you watched yugioh?
I was a big fan of pokemon when I was a kid and they'd air around the same time so I watched glimpses of it, cannot remember anything about it though jfl

You're talking about me, aren't you? uwu

I feel surrounded by like minded people for once in my life. I never thought I, a short, ugly, ethnic male could find people just like me in life.

I use to believe in incel unity until I realize most would throw you away like garbage if the opportunity arises. Only a select few I can call my true brothers but sadly most are gone except one.

Same tbh. People here are in general nicer and better to vent with than anyone from (((mainstream))) society.

No one should fuck a land whale, stop with the gay acceptance bullshit for all the volcel if’ers
I use to believe in incel unity until I realize most would throw you away like garbage if the opportunity arises. Only a select few I can call my true brothers but sadly most are gone except one.

Hey PE I was meaning to send you a PM about some dudes post here about Jazz Rodger but couldn’t figure out at the time how to work dot co’s overly complicated PM system layout.

Anyway turns out Elliot’s own suspicions and his evil step mother’s prophecy turned out to be right and the kid has grown up to be a massive Chad or at least a Chadlite.

I’m not going back on our agreement that finding out how Jazz’s life would turn out in anyway proves anything about our longstanding argument about ER as Jazz is only his half brother but I just thought you’d be interested to know how the kid turned out.

Guess he’s rebranded himself ie given himself a new name either for Hollywood purposes or to distance himself from Elliot and his day of retribution mini massacre if not both, but yeah his Instagram page or whatever has him calling himself something like “therealzakr” and he’s basically your archetypal pretty boy Chad/Chadlite similar to Bieber back when he was young and not physically and mentally destroyed from drugs, xianity, miscegenation, Lyme disease, partying with dangerous niggers etc, etc.

So yeah again Jazz is like the Asian halfbreed version of Justin Bieber before he got older and was exposed to the worst and most toxic aspects of American Clown World culture.

As for Hollywood or the entertainment industry I believe the kid has already been signed and already done various programs and or commercials.

Imagine how bad Elliot would feel if he were still alive and Jazz eventually becomes the next big Asian martial arts action star?

Suicide fuel/rage fuel for sure but also other difficult competing emotions of wanting to be happy for ones brother at the same time.

Fucking brutal and unfair this life can be.

Damn.

@Personalityinkwell Will BrazilianSmegma also be the best person you ever meet once he joins us here?

Hey PE I was meaning to send you a PM about some dudes post here about Jazz Rodger but couldn’t figure out at the time how to work dot co’s overly complicated PM system layout.

Anyway turns out Elliot’s own suspicions and his evil step mother’s prophecy turned out to be right and the kid has grown up to be a massive Chad or at least a Chadlite.

I’m not going back on our agreement that finding out how Jazz’s life would turn out in anyway proves anything about our longstanding argument about ER as Jazz is only his half brother but I just thought you’d be interested to know how the kid turned out.

Guess he’s rebranded himself ie given himself a new name either for Hollywood purposes or to distance himself from Elliot and his day of retribution mini massacre if not both, but yeah his Instagram page or whatever has him calling himself something like “therealzakr” and he’s basically your archetypal pretty boy Chad/Chadlite similar to Bieber back when he was young and not physically and mentally destroyed from drugs, xianity, miscegenation, Lyme disease, partying with dangerous niggers etc, etc.

So yeah again Jazz is like the Asian halfbreed version of Justin Bieber before he got older and was exposed to the worst and most toxic aspects of American Clown World culture.

As for Hollywood or the entertainment industry I believe the kid has already been signed and already done various programs and or commercials.

Imagine how bad Elliot would feel if he were still alive and Jazz eventually becomes the next big Asian martial arts action star?

Suicide fuel/rage fuel for sure but also other difficult competing emotions of wanting to be happy for ones brother at the same time.

Fucking brutal and unfair this life can be.

Damn.
based.

i just followed you. follow me back and send me a pm

I have to agree.
Best buddy boyos I'll ever meet
full

the worst user here is much better than the best normie

I take peace knowing that I was born doomed to fail and nothing I did mattered anyway.

Yeah - Count me as a volcel. I just couldn't get hard for a Whale and frankly now I'm older and not as thirsty I just don't have any interest in that shit. Life as a bachelor has its advantages.

Its nice to know that someone thinks I'm good because all I ever hear is "Kill yourself. You ugly pathetic waste of space."

Thank you bro, ur cool aswell

The problem is that it would be very difficult for me to even get hard for an obese woman. Idk how men do it.
Scent of a woman or perhaps the warm sensation that will come gets them through?