Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the Peach Pill is brutal for Mario Bros

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
when I first watched the 1986 anime (released a couple years before SMB3) the badassery of Mario amazed me

he overcame his height and seemed to be winning, going to marry the girl and everything

but I had forgotten until digging today how brutal the end was

FFS don't think any anime ever had an end as brutal as this one and I've seen Shiki

Highest quality post I read in a long time, made me legit laugh for a minute bc so stereotypical.:feelshaha: Dog converts to a tallfag,:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: but only after Mario is done risking his ass for her. Japan being blackpilled from the start

Brutal.

The whole plot of the Mario games are kinda brutal in a way.
No matter how many times Mario saves Peach, she always ends up with Bowser or someone else.

Now Mario has to sit in the corner stroking his mushroom while the prince goes up Peach's pipe.

Holy shit I totally forgot about that. I watched this when I was a kid too.

The original blackpill.
Japan was WAY ahead of it’s time

this is why sonic is better than mario, peach is a cheating hoe who doesnt care about mario.

meanwhile amy is a loyal girl who only simps for sonic.

Im glad peach got dicked down and raped by bowser’s reptilian dick

this is why sonic is better than mario, peach is a cheating hoe who doesnt care about mario.

meanwhile amy is a loyal girl who only simps for sonic.
Let's hope ONLY SONIC. Then again sonic is Chad.

Brutal dogpill tbh