Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The passage of time is a slow form of torture

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I hate how fleeting moments are, how they disappear as soon as you stop actively perceiving them. It's the feeling of waking up, looking back on the previous day, and knowing that you've lost something you'll never get back. All that remains of that day are shattered images that further degrade with distance.

Often I spend a great deal of time trying to put the pieces back together, to simulate my mental state during a moment within my memory, however I never find any real success. It's not that I've had such great things happen to me that I wish I could experience them again, but rather that I can't stand the feeling of something being taken away from me. Years pass, my body ages, and pieces of myself separate until I'm no longer myself anymore. I don't believe that there is word for exactly what it is that I'm describing, but to put it simply, it's just an incredibly visceral sense of loss.

When looking around me, I notice that other people are moving on with their lives, that they've experienced aspects of the adult world which I simply haven't. Meanwhile I'm acutely cognizant of my cognitive capabilities, motivation, and creativity slowing eroding as I spend the vast majority of time in my room, doing little more than just sitting. Sometimes I wonder why I'm being subjected to this, and whether or not I'm going insane, but there are never any answers, only silence.

I want my death to be an incredibly happy instant, relative to my life of course, as that brief moment of happiness will be the only reality before I become nothing once again.

Nothing matters man. Nothing. We exist for no reason.

Just make the best of this chaos till we all fucking die

Nothing matters man. Nothing. We exist for no reason.
I believe that pain matters, my body tells me so. But I certainly agree with the notion of our existence being pointless and futile, I mean how could this life not be?

I believe that pain matters, my body tells me so. But I certainly agree with the notion of our existence being pointless and futile, I mean how could this life not be?
You should read about existential nihilism.

It helps me cope knowing ultimately all the suffering all the good all the boring everything is ultimately meaningless and void of any true value outside what we as a species place in it.

That reassures me even if I have the worst life ever we all enter the same empty void that is dead and nonexistence

Society is shit.

I know what you feel
.i felt the same for years. It was devasteting.
But then i became dead inside. Now i dont give fuck.
I would like to advice you to express your angish your melancholy. Write about in some artistic way
Wtite poetry diary paint et.c

I never understood both life and the fear of death. Were you in constant fear or pain centuries/millennia before you were born? Why fear going back into that unliving abyss?

Yeah mate, just had a bad day. Not in general. but i had 2 suicidefuel moments.

I never understood both life and the fear of death. Were you in constant fear or pain centuries/millennia before you were born? Why fear going back into that unliving abyss?
People have a tendency to project experience onto the total lack of experience, and trying to ponder about a complete lack of stimuli or awareness isn't something that brains are naturally equipped to handle, it's very counterintuitive.

However being afraid of death doesn't necessarily equal a fear of the process of dying, and vice versa, it's only the latter that bothers me.

every day is constant suffering

Waking up everyday knowing you're alive and not dead yet is torture.

It gets worse. Every passing year as a LDARing oldcel time goes by faster, until one day you hopefully wake up dead.

I hate how fleeting moments are, how they disappear as soon as you stop actively perceiving them. It's the feeling of waking up, looking back on the previous day, and knowing that you've lost something you'll never get back. All that remains of that day are shattered images that further degrade with distance.

Often I spend a great deal of time trying to put the pieces back together, to simulate my mental state during a moment within my memory, however I never find any real success. It's not that I've had such great things happen to me that I wish I could experience them again, but rather that I can't stand the feeling of something being taken away from me. Years pass, my body ages, and pieces of myself separate until I'm no longer myself anymore. I don't believe that there is word for exactly what it is that I'm describing, but to put it simply, it's just an incredibly visceral sense of loss.

When looking around me, I notice that other people are moving on with their lives, that they've experienced aspects of the adult world which I simply haven't. Meanwhile I'm acutely cognizant of my cognitive capabilities, motivation, and creativity slowing eroding as I spend the vast majority of time in my room, doing little more than just sitting. Sometimes I wonder why I'm being subjected to this, and whether or not I'm going insane, but there are never any answers, only silence.

I want my death to be an incredibly happy instant, relative to my life of course, as that brief moment of happiness will be the only reality before I become nothing once again.
Interesting.