Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The partypill is destroying my soul

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
>you will never feel nervous while getting ready to go to the party with your frat brothers.
>Your mood loosens up as you take shots with the boys.
>You see your cute crush in the corner dancing with her friend.
>Your bro goes over fo distract her friend, hes such a great wingman.
>You go over to your crush and introduce yourself, with a slight blush in your face but it can be excused as just being drunk.
>The DJ starts playing a love song and your crush takes you by the hand and asks you if youd like to dance.
>After three minutes of sensual dancing you decide to finally make your move and go in for a kiss.
>You hear your bros cheer you on in the background
girls-gossip-kiss-party-Favim.com-158132.jpg

I cant get over the fact that this was denied to us :feelsree::reeeeee:

If you never got a foid back in school or college, dont even bother with parties

I went to parties

Sounds like middle school.

most fratguys don’t think like that

they already know they can get any girl. It’s all about enjoying the party and picking girl of their choice to bed

Parties seem kinda cringe

If you've been to a party, you're a fucking normie.

Nothing in this world matters more than genetics

We never got to experience Youth.

We will never experience pure love. Love requires physical attraction. And physical attractiveness in males is entirely determined by genetics.

If you've been to a party, you're a fucking normie.
I beg to differ. I've went to some BUT I wasn't invited to any and I had to make my way out via my normie friends who told where it was being done. Even then I can tell ya most foids only go for the tall drunken Chads who drag them to their bedroom afterwards the dancing. Normies dont even have a chance there ive seen it.

this will NEVER be you

Ive never gone to a party it's so over for me

Stopped reading.
I havent seen them since I left their school and they never truly cared for me lol they just saw me as their punching bag meme and called me bad names all the time.
Having "friends" as an incel means being ridiculed for your weak appearance every fuckin day (I even went into depression bcuz of that)

I havent seen them since I left their school and they never truly cared for me lol they just saw me as their punching bag meme and called me bad names all the time.
Having "friends" as an incel means being ridiculed for your weak appearance every fuckin day (I even went into depression bcuz of that)
That sucks, man. What did they call you? That's fucked up.

Imagine doing lines of coke, getting drunk, partying you ass off, and then going upstairs with your crush after several minutes of making out

tafuck partypill, this isn't a problem

I can't really understand this problem

That sucks, man. What did they call you? That's fucked up.
The less offensive ones were manlet, dwarf, weeb, and baby face.
The ones I hated the most were wankerface, penisface, quasimodo (legit wanted to rope after that).
There were more but those are the ones i can think off the top of my head

This shit inspites such a rage which makes me want to go ER (in Sims 3)

This. How do you even get in one? It seems like an alien foreign concept to me. Do you ask normies? Do they invite you? How does it work?
Yo unironically need to be a high tier normie with maximum social connections to get into a party.
Even when I had a normie social group I still never got invited to parties

Yo unironically need to be a high tier normie with maximum social connections to get into a party.
Even when I had a normie social group I still never got invited to parties
Don't normies ask their friends? I thought that's how it worked. Or do they get invited just like that?

>you will never feel nervous while getting ready to go to the party with your frat brothers.
>Your mood loosens up as you take shots with the boys.
>You see your cute crush in the corner dancing with her friend.
>Your bro goes over fo distract her friend, hes such a great wingman.
>You go over to your crush and introduce yourself, with a slight blush in your face but it can be excused as just being drunk.
>The DJ starts playing a love song and your crush takes you by the hand and asks you if youd like to dance.
>After three minutes of sensual dancing you decide to finally make your move and go in for a kiss.
>You hear your bros cheer you on in the background
girls-gossip-kiss-party-Favim.com-158132.jpg

I cant get over the fact that this was denied to us :feelsree::reeeeee:

I went to a party once

Don't normies ask their friends? I thought that's how it worked. Or do they get invited just like that?
Nobody asks eachother for invites to a party, that's peak cringe and desperation.
What happens is that normies get told about a party, and then tell their other normie friends about it in casual conversations like "bro you should totally come to the Friday night party"
Obviously if your an incel you wont be invited since they'd be humiliated at being associated with you in a party

Nobody asks eachother for invites to a party, that's peak cringe and desperation.
What happens is that normies get told about a party, and then tell their other normie friends about it in casual conversations like "bro you should totally come to the Friday night party"
Obviously if your an incel you wont be invited since they'd be humiliated at being associated with you in a party
This is so depressing. We really do live in a different reality.

Worst part is my normies associates would talk about parties to me but never ask me to come , I assumed that's because you're supposed to ask to join them

I blame pop culture for romancitizing partying.

What the fuck is fun about a party if you don’t drink and nobody wants to fuck you?

I've tried to go to parties, everytime i went to them, the following would happen: I would always stay on a corner drinking something, eventually some "corner guys" would appear, and we would start talking about some blackpill or other negative stuff for sometime, i used to be there for a couple hours and then i'd go home when people started to get drunk and horny, or when i got drunk myself. I regret going to every single party i went, and i don't recommend going to parties as an incel.

Tbh even if i was Chad I wouldn't party. I don't find them fun.

I used to think it only happened in Hollywood movies :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

Nothing in this world matters more than genetics

We never got to experience Youth.

We will never experience pure love. Love requires physical attraction. And physical attractiveness in males is entirely determined by genetics.
I've tried to go to parties, everytime i went to them, the following would happen: I would always stay on a corner drinking something, eventually some "corner guys" would appear, and we would start talking about some blackpill or other negative stuff for sometime, i used to be there for a couple hours and then i'd go home when people started to get drunk and horny, or when i got drunk myself. I regret going to every single party i went, and i don't recommend going to parties as an incel.

If you get invited to a party as an incel, then somebody wants to use you for a hook up or a connection. If you fail to see that and think people like you, then you're being hustled.

They does not even look that good. How do these guys pull that off?
This is very likely to be in early 2000s before tinder era.

They don't know how lucky they were.

Just do what i do and go to parties juiced off your ass