Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Parenting Test - Did you have good parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
Your parents made sure you received all your proper nutrition growing up, limited junk food = +1 point

Your parents encouraged and made sure you had good hygeine (brushing your teeth, showering daily, trimming your nails, using deodorant) = + 1 point 

Your parents made many dental appointments to ensure your teeth were clean, strong, straight and that your bite is correct = +1 point

Your parents warned you and kept track of bad habits such as mouth breathing, bad posture or nail biting = +1 point

Your parents watched your weight and encouraged daily exercise = +1 point

Your parents had routine checkups at the doctor's to make sure you were in good health = +1 point

Your parents financially supported you up until you could comfortably support yourself on your own two feet = +1 point 

Your parents made sure you did well on school and went to a good college = +1 point 

Your parents encouraged social interaction among peers and set up playdates when you were a kid = +1 point

Your parents instilled a strong moral foundation into you and were great rolemodels = +1 point

Calculate your score / 10

1/10

my parents made sure i got high grades. that's the only one

9/10

they weren't great role models ngl

2/10, my dad always commented on my posture. And they are still supporting me.

7/10. Problem is the only truly important part about parenting when it comes to a child’s long term happiness is having the right combo of genes.

TheVman said:
1/10

Did you / are you going to university?

BonePressed said:
TheVman said:
1/10
Did you / are you going to university?
I dropped out in the last year of highschool and LDAR for 2 years and then wage cucked for the last 3

2/10
they encouraged good hygiene and fed me good food

9/10 yet I'm still a fucked up mentalcel

10/10 and I'm still here. Although they did encourage me to try and be social they never set up playdates only white families do that kinda shit lol. Yeah a good upbringing doesn't compensate for being ugly who would have guessed

3/10
Don't take these kinds of things as an excuse to place the fault of your problems onto others. Eventually you will have to take responsibility regardless of whether it is right or not.

5/10.

nosiB said:
3/10
Don't take these kinds of things as an excuse to place the fault of your problems onto others. Eventually you will have to take responsibility regardless of whether it is right or not.

You underestimate the responsibilities of parents and the influence they have on their children.

Suicel said:
You underestimate the responsibilities of parents and the influence they have on their children.

I'm not underestimating it at all, but you still cannot hoist the blame onto them forever.
For instance, say you were never taught how to cook even the simplest meal. The first time this becomes unusual, you say it is because your parents never taught you. That is fine. But twenty years later, if you still don't know how to cook, are you going to say the same thing again as an excuse?
It sucks, and goes to show why good parenting is crucial in the development of children, but at the end of the day society needs people to be functioning by adulthood and won't take excuses.

Pretty much 10/10, still terrible life!

nosiB said:
I'm not underestimating it at all, but you still cannot hoist the blame onto them forever.
For instance, say you were never taught how to cook even the simplest meal. The first time this becomes unusual, you say it is because your parents never taught you. That is fine. But twenty years later, if you still don't know how to cook, are you going to say the same thing again as an excuse?
It sucks, and goes to show why good parenting is crucial in the development of children, but at the end of the day society needs people to be functioning by adulthood and won't take excuses.

Learning how to cook the simplest meal is just a minor thing (who can't cook btw, it's easy as shit). I'm talking about showing love and support, encouraging your children to do things and be a good productive member of society, taking care of your child's physical and mental health, making sure you prepare them for the world right. You know, things that actually matter.

not_here_4_points said:
Pretty much 10/10, still terrible life!

Damn, well at least you had a good upbringing

BonePressed said:
Damn, well at least you had a good upbringing

It wasn't, it just didn't miss any of those criteria.

Your parents encouraged and made sure you had good hygeine (brushing your teeth, showering daily, trimming your nails, using deodorant) = + 1 point 

Your parents made many dental appointments to ensure your teeth were clean, strong, straight and that your bite is correct = +1 point (mother was a dental assistant so this is basically a freebie)

Your parents warned you and kept track of bad habits such as mouth breathing, bad posture or nail biting = +1 point

Your parents had routine checkups at the doctor's to make sure you were in good health = +1 point

Your parents financially supported you up until you could comfortably support yourself on your own two feet = +1 point 

5/10

My parents did an excellent job when I was little, but basically just abandoned me once their marriage got a bit rocky.

10/10 for my mom, nothing for my dad since he's a shithead who left me when I was nine.

Funny how I still turned out like this, guess genetics trump everything else.

2/10 parents made sure i got good grades and they are paying for my college + rent

2/10

my mum said mouth-breathing isnt real (but BDD is according to her), and my mum didn't start doing anything about my bite until I bullied her into doing it, and when my dad mentioned it to her she called him a bully (LOL), yeah, she is fucked up!

oh yeah and when i broke my nose and noticed i was mouth breathing, instead of tkaing me to a doctor, she decided to make fun of me and punish me for it, saying i sounded like darth vader (LOLO LOLOL) so yeah, i am gonna leech every single fund from her and make her feel like shit till the day i die.

everytime i was bullied at school and wanted to be taken out, she said "only 2 more weeks till half term" fucking lol

3 or 4/10. Most of them are kinda questionable or in between.

2/10 my mom makes sure i have good grades and she supports me. 0/10 for my dad since my parents divorced i rarely ever see him

BonePressed said:
Your parents made sure you received all your proper nutrition growing up, limited junk food = +1 point

Your parents made many dental appointments to ensure your teeth were clean, strong, straight and that your bite is correct = +1 point

Your parents watched your weight and encouraged daily exercise = +1 point

Your parents made sure you did well on school and went to a good college = +1 point 

Your parents encouraged social interaction among peers and set up playdates when you were a kid = +1 point

Your parents instilled a strong moral foundation into you and were great rolemodels = +1 point

Calculate your score / 10

10/10 with your scale. THey didn't teach me how to be NT though as they are stemcels themselves.

Lol I am not even gonna take this test. If my parents didn’t study and moved to a city and then west, I’d still be living in some remote village in curry land and living on a farm and living a shitty life and working a shitty labour job

Probably would have got arranged marriage to some village girl like this

https://www.google.ca/search?rlz=1CDGOYI_enCA773CA778&hl=en-US&biw=375&bih=591&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=XYWCWofuDpygjwSK56bIDw&q=indian+village+women&oq=indian+village+women&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3..0l5.5575.8232.0.8453.10.8.0.2.2.0.135.793.1j6.7.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-img..1.9.882...35i39k1j0i30k1j0i67k1.97._t9bdOwWKAg

This is what I think about when I am feeling down, and then I feel good about my life.

The only bad thing about my life is not getting girls but I am pretty lucky to be living a life that I am living right now.

8/10 everything except last two

4/10

0/10 from my dad since he neglected me AKA the case with 80% of sociopaths

KV3 said:
7/10. Problem is the only truly important part about parenting when it comes to a child’s long term happiness is having the right combo of genes.

Not true. Good parenting is supposed to help you gain inner confidence when things don't go your way. I honestly think most incels had invalidating parents that honestly barely wanted them alive if at all.

nosiB said:

Ok,but getting laid and fitting in socially isn't the same as making a fucking egg. You deeply underestimate the effects of bad parenting. You probably don't want to accept your parents put it in you with no lube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back