Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the parent pill is brutal

stretch-cel

stretch-cel

Worst Stretch Marks
★★★
starting from when i was a young teenager, i was basically raised by my single mom. she never worked and just leeched off my dad. when he died, she continued to not work a "real job", and mostly just collected the profits from his business and "ran" it whenever she was free. seeing this as a youth must have brainwashed me and molded me into that type of mindset. as i got older, i always felt too good for jobs (lets face it though, most jobs actually are shit) and was fired from some and quit many others. i was actually always a very good worker, but i just had a poor work ethic and was not accustomed to working a "real job" and had anxiety doing them for extended periods. wonder where i picked up those traits from :feelshmm:...

i mostly wanted to play games in my room, jerk off, and ldar during my teen years and into my early 20s. i was always too introverted to wanna do much else. i never really networked in the work force, did well in school, or built any skills, life lessons, or discipline. my mother never checked me, gave me stern warnings, or taught me anything. she just kept allowing me to LDAR in her basement unphased and unbothered. i never looked up to her as a beacon of hope or some kind of idol. she didnt inspire me in any way...

im now in my 30s and on my own with bills and ive been trying to get a decent career going but cant because my past keeps coming back to haunt me. i recently applied to several jobs and none of them hired me. they didnt give specific reasons but i can only assume its from my shoddy work history which is filled with long gaps, terminations, and quits. this makes it seem that i have a bad character. im not really like that anymore, but i cant change the past sadly. i also tried applying to a position which requires a psychological evaluation and i was disqualified and deemed unfit. not because im a retard or anything, but because of my awful employment/educational history which shows negative character traits like unpredictability or poor reliability (which are no longer true).

unfortunately i cant go back in time and change the mistakes i made. so it looks like ill never be able to escape wagecuckdom into a better career and make something of myself. the point of this thread is that the parentpill matters a lot more than people think. your parents will make or break you. most homeless people, criminals, drug users, etc. come from broken homes and dysfunctional upbringings. im sick of this lie and myth that "everything is your fault". its bullshit. it is the duty of the parents to care for their young and guide them the right way. a 14 year old will be happy to LDAR with video games unless he is pushed by his parents to do something better.

an interesting thing i noticed is that almost all pro athletes, musicians, or successful people in general come from a very strong foundation. michael jordans father would make him practice basketball all day long. all great fighters were trained by their fathers/father figures nearly from birth to be fighting machines. most people with great careers are a part of a family lineage that is passed down through generations. etc.

bottom line is if you didnt receive proper guidance growing up, you are gonna be fighting an uphill battle most of your life.

You probably are a massive piece of shit retard, behavioural traits are heritable.

Single mother parenting didn't help though. What a waste of air, how did she treat him when he was alive?

Yeah, I agree. My parents were shit at parenting. I started smoking at 14, then basically coasted through high school with C’s and D’s. I mostly laid around and played video games and sperging out when made to do stuff.

Reality didn’t really hit me until I tried to go to college and realized that I’m a complete retard and flunked out hard. Oh well, fuck everything anyway.

I was "raised" mostly by my mother as well, she hardly taught me anything.
im sick of this lie and myth that "everything is your fault". its bullshit.
As far as I can tell, nothing is anybody's fault, I mean that literally. To claim otherwise would imply that we have some transcendent, ever present, and all powerful will which can make choices free from the bounds of circumstance and acquired knowledge. Since this is can't be true, the only explanations remaining are the varying degrees of determinism.

Whether or not it's beneficial to actually believe this, well that's debatable. But it seems psychologically healthier to remain delusional.

Cope.
No one want to be a slave its normal its not parenting.
All humans want to ldar but they can't because no papa in tummy.

@Tellem--T was leagues ahead of us man, never realised how important family is

Parentpill is also an extension of the racepill because you are more likely to be born into a low status and poor family of you are ethnic

Single mothers are bad at raising children

bottom line is if you didnt receive proper guidance growing up, you are gonna be fighting an uphill battle most of your life.
Too true. Upbringing is perhaps one of the most important factor in deciding socio-economic class later in life. Having good/proper upbringing is probably one of the biggest advantages you can get starting out.

In most instances, single mothers produce nothing be trash.

Last edited:
My parents are good mostly. But i really want to move out.

if you didnt receive proper guidance growing up, you are gonna be fighting an uphill battle most of your life.
it is true that success breeds more success, but there is an equal chance of the child being a failure that fails to live up to their parents standards. how many of us have Chad fathers who fucked their way through their teens and twenties while we struggle to have even one woman find us attractive?

Good parenting is vital to your development and happiness.

I think my parents are good. Maybe I was just doomed to fail from the start.

Cope. You ldared and had no motivation to do anything because you were ugly.

Your life is very similar to mine. playing vgames all day, quiting jobs, never advised to social things. The foids think that we have everything learned from the begining. right now im a vegetable. If I found a job I live in mom house(rent not property, my mom is a loser)a little more and then I move out if can buy at least a terrain and buy a van or container, is sick live with her. im an extramarital son and my father have money and the retarded of my mom never demands him or something to improve our live. If Iam a loser is for my mom's fault. And always trait me like a little boy.