Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The parallels between Inceldom & Neetdom

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
Neetdom

As a foundation tier/placement student, I got lied to by society that any grade above an F is a pass.

Inceldom

As a once upon a time less-mentalcel, I got lied to by society that looks don't matter and that it's what's on the inside that counts.​

When I see people on IncelTear forum say that the Blackpill isn't real, I see it as precisely the same kind of corrosive damaging force as the lie about the grades had done to me.

In both cases, if my genetics were better to start with (Not being born with STML (Short Term Memory Loss) Being born looking better.) I wouldn't have been *needed* to be lied to by others in the first place.

It's not my $****** fault that other people have less emotional well being than I do. I don't see why I had to be lied to! It's £**** up!

Last edited:
Now you Realize that you Dont owe society a dime and that It can fuck itself and its womanic Pests.

Life is Luck , Mut can never be Water and a sheep never be a Lion.

Neetdom

As a foundation tier/placement student, I got lied to by society that any grade above an F is a pass.​
I don't even remember what I got for GCSE results as it's been so long, do employers still care what you got when you're nearly 30 (I'm a lifelong autistic NEET)?

womanic

Mut can never be Water
:dab:

Mud?
I don't even remember what I got for GCSE results as it's been so long, do employers still care what you got when you're nearly 30 (I'm a lifelong autistic NEET)?
It matters because if you get anything less than C, it's as good as not having gone to education in the first place.

Lifelong autistic NEET, the paid for dissability allowance kind, is my new dream. I want everyday of my life from here on to be a sick day until I reach retirement age.

Mud?

It matters because if you get anything less than C, it's as good as not having gone to education in the first place.

Lifelong autistic NEET, the paid for dissability allowance kind, is my new dream. I want everyday of my life from here on to be a sick day until I reach retirement age.
Being on autismbux is nice, you've just gotta watch out for the NEETbrainrot which sets in, and if you don't go outside often you'll start getting overstimulated at small things like cars driving past as you'll get used to your indoor surroundings being still.

Mud?

Yes mud