Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The paradox of foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
No foid would have sex with an incel to prevent a mass shooting from happening.

Many foids would have sex with an incel after they have commited mass shooting because they crave for attention and are attracted to famous murderers.

Foids enable mass murder.

Most wars in history were fought over women

chad serial killer only

Images 1

Size of the multiverse in centimeters IQ

Foids are very risk averse, which is why they go into low paying "easy" gigs like teaching and medical assistants. The allure of prison love fulfills their hypergamy without putting their lives in danger.

Many foids would have sex with an incel after they have commited mass shooting because they crave for attention and are attracted to famous murderers.

Because they want to virtue signal for attention. They won't get anything for having sex with an ugly guy, expect getting made fun by other foids. But saying that they would have sex with him after he has already died/been arrested won't damage them, but would get them much attention.

On the bright side: They are likely to get murdered as well because they like dark triad bad boys.

Only if the criminal is good looking

Most wars in history were fought over women
chad serial killer only

View attachment 450782
just kill theory
Size of the multiverse in centimeters IQ
Foids are very risk averse, which is why they go into low paying "easy" gigs like teaching and medical assistants. The allure of prison love fulfills their hypergamy without putting their lives in danger.
Because they want to virtue signal for attention. They won't get anything for having sex with an ugly guy, expect getting made fun by other foids. But saying that they would have sex with him after he has already died/been arrested won't damage them, but would get them much attention.
On the bright side: They are likely to get murdered as well because they like dark triad bad boys.
Only if the criminal is good looking
I have very good material for a big thread about this subject if you want. It is all very recent and will make you guys laugh the fuck out of their personality detector. I swear the post will be really fucking good if you want me to make it.

I have very good material for a big thread about this subject if you want. It is all very recent and will make you guys laugh the fuck out of their personality detector. I swear the post will be really fucking good if you want me to make it.
Do it when you're ready, can't wait for the blackpill nuke.

I have very good material for a big thread about this subject if you want. It is all very recent and will make you guys laugh the fuck out of their personality detector. I swear the post will be really fucking good if you want me to make it
Let's take apart their personality detectors

I gotta warn that if you really want it, you will have to prepare to read a bit, because my threads are generally very long and discourages prople from reading.
As long there aren't many grammatical mistakes it is bound to be good.

As long there aren't many grammatical mistakes it is bound to be good.
Don't count too much on that, because I type very good English, but the problem is that I commit mistakes everytime, and most of the time they go completely unnoticec, even if I try to read it several times. I will only notice the mistakes a long time later when I cannot even edit anymore.
Happens to a lot of people.

Don't count too much on that, because I type very good English, but the problem is that I commit mistakes everytime, and most of the time they go completely unnoticec, even if I try to read it several times. I will only notice the mistakes a long time later when I cannot even edit anymore.
Happens to a lot of people.
Still pretty good

tag me