Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The Painful Irony Women of Color Don't Realize.

Snhook

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
The hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance exemplified by women of color is staggering.

On the one hand they'll complain about feeling like they don't rise up to the euro-centric white beauty standards of the west and they'll often cope by telling themselves that they're going to make a commitment to loving themselves for who they truly are and accept their natural physical appearances for what they are. Self-love and all that shit.

But the one aspect of euro-centric white beauty standards that women of color never seem interested in addressing is their insatiable thirst for white men.

You see, the problem isn't just that WOC aren't attracting men. It's that they aren't attracting white men. Asian women, to use an example, who complain about so-called "racist" beauty standards would never give any black or asian guy the time of day.

This lack of self-awareness on their part is really telling. If they were actually interested in dismantling this euro-centrism that they take such issue with then they'd learn to love themselves and learn to diversify their dating preferences. But of course, as we all know, they would never consider doing the latter.

There are Men of Color who are LDARing because they can't get any female attention at all, not even from women of their own race. So if you're not willing to take steps to change or at least question you're white-guy-only dating policy then that's fine, just please shut the fuck up about white euro-centric beauty standards because you know deep down in your heart of hearts you believe white people are superior to you.

The problem isn't really their race-based dating preferences. The problem is their dishonesty.

“Women” of color are subhumans. Where my Aryan princesses at no cap frfr. If that blonde qt in my chem lab is reading this, look I see you looking at me and smiling and shit, say something no cap. 1488 babe ily

You see, the problem isn't just that WOC aren't attracting men. It's that they aren't attracting white men. Asian women, to use an example, who complain about so-called "racist" beauty standards would never give any black or asian guy the time of day.

This lack of self-awareness on their part is really telling. If they were actually interested in dismantling this euro-centrism that they take such issue with then they'd learn to love themselves and learn to diversify their dating preferences. But of course, as we all know, they would never consider doing the latter.
White guys have the highest overall SMV by race. Between males of all races, white males would easily have the most success in slaying females outside of their own race if they wanted. The majority of females from every race would prefer to fuck a white or passably white high-tier male over a non-white male. But not many white males are attracted to non-white females, because white males tend to have standards that most WOC fall short of. Which sums up the WOC concern for "racial beauty standards"

Last edited:
side note:

a lot of woc do their best to imitate white women in order to get a white male. dying their hair blonde, change their political views, hang around other white women (this is a big one). they do this but despise moc who do the same thing. calling them sellouts, traitors, and if ur blak like me get called a COON XD.

“Women” of color are subhumans. Where my Aryan princesses at no cap frfr. If that blonde qt in my chem lab is reading this, look I see you looking at me and smiling and shit, say something no cap. 1488 babe ily
lol my friend used to have this rule "if hitler would've gassed her then i dont want her"

side note:

a lot of woc do their best to imitate white women in order to get a white male. dying their hair blonde, change their political views, hang around other white women (this is a big one). they do this but despise moc who do the same thing. calling them sellouts, traitors, and if ur blak like me get called a COON XD.
Exactly! It’s like woc want moc to know our rightful place

It's not a lack of self awareness; they just act disingenuous to get sex from white men to first fool them into becoming a liberal, then get sex.

They will hide the liking white men part too so that they don't appear to be hypocritical.

they just mad about white women

Dr. Verwoerd believed that everyone should stick to their own people.

Yeah fuck them

OP, i don't know if you take public transportation or not, or ever will, but if you ever have in the past, imagine what the foids in those buses or trains were thinking.

They were thinking if a guy is ever gonna approach them, it better be a white guy.

They are thinking about white men most of the time while out in public.

Whenever you see the foids on the sidewalks in the fancy district walking alongside the shops and restaurants, they are thinking of white men. They are not thinking of men of color. In fact, they really hope that men of color would not even look at them. American women in 2022, especially in the major cities, want all men of color dead. I wish I was kidding but the way that they behave, it seems very likely.

Women of all races take white male worship to extreme levels. Men of all races don't massively prefer one race over another. Men only discriminate against black women.

Think of a rare exception of a ethnic guy that worships white women like crazy. Well, that is how the majority of all races of women are. That is why JBW is a very, very real thing.

Last edited:
They want to dismantle racial discrimination so that the white men they desperately seek will find them attractive. The irony and hypocrisy is outstanding.

Asian women, to use an example, who complain about so-called "racist" beauty standards would never give any black or asian guy the time of day.
Nigger, I just saw like 5 tiktoks of BLACKED asian women. Black men can ascend with westernized noodle whores.

sand niggers also fair well with asian women if they look vaguely caucasion enough. Hell, even Indian men are known to marry Chinese women alot.

Comedy

The hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance exemplified by women of color is staggering.

On the one hand they'll complain about feeling like they don't rise up to the euro-centric white beauty standards of the west and they'll often cope by telling themselves that they're going to make a commitment to loving themselves for who they truly are and accept their natural physical appearances for what they are. Self-love and all that shit.

But the one aspect of euro-centric white beauty standards that women of color never seem interested in addressing is their insatiable thirst for white men.

There are Men of Color who are LDARing because they can't get any female attention at all, not even from women of their own race. So if you're not willing to take steps to change or at least question you're white-guy-only dating policy then that's fine, just please shut the fuck up about white euro-centric beauty standards because you know deep down in your heart of hearts you believe white people are superior to you.

The problem isn't really their race-based dating preferences. The problem is their dishonesty.
Perfectly put. If you confront them on their hypocrisy, they return to the samee NPC lines "historical" historical what bitch? "Representation" more Asian dudes in movies won't get me any pusssy bitch!

Jbw deniers on suiwatch, GrAY