Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The pain is unreal, Time is running out

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★
Everyday I try to improve as a person, I workout every other day and i'm slowly making progress but the pain doesn't go away it's still there, one of my workouts this week i was holding back tears. I type this while tears stream down my ugly wretched face. Maybe it's not as bad as i describe but it doesn't matter it, i am stricken with a "disability" that makes me different from 80% of the population, it makes me "weird" which gives people the "ick", i hate such a term and that's why i'm so broken, even if i make it, i get my body in the best physical shape it could be in and manage to become wealthy it wouldn't matter because all these supposed friends i would make would be fake, only after my wealth. Because why else would these people be friends with a freak like me? It's not just that i have different hobbies or interests, i have an entire different way of viewing the world, a different thought pattern, i am incompatible with 80% of people which means i am incompatible with society.

My only hope is the future machines, robots or a simulation. To escape from it all, i simply don't see myself happy while participating in this society. because to do so i must sell what is left of my soul, my beaten, broken and battered soul. There may not be much left to sell but it is still there and i refuse to sell it for a fake quasi happiness built on a foundation of lies.

One of very things i seek is a true love, but i live in world of whores and the rest of the women have already found there soulmate and even then it if there is supposed women out there that isn't a whore and isn't taken she will 100% not be compatible with me, I again refuse to put on an act and i not will settle down for a woman who does not value the act of sex the same way i do, there is no compromise for me i will not settle for less. Everyday i observe fictional worlds often created by men, these worlds while flawed are very much better then ours, no man is doomed by his genetics because such genetics don't exist, they can't exist. True love exists, it's pure and authentic, it's beautiful. The surroundings are beautiful and world is at a zen like peace despite monstrous threats looming among them. People seem to care for each other, yes there is pain but there is also happiness true happiness and it's available to anyone who seeks it. Observing these worlds and comparing them to our bitter ugly world makes me depressed, it makes me dream for the day of the simulation.

I simply just cannot LDAR, I don't get any joy from seeing women suffer, I don't get any joy seeing people suffer at all, in many ways it's replusive to me (gore freaks me out). I just can't give up i'd rather be dead but it's just so hard to keep going but i don't want to die. It's just a constant pull of everything, i am messed up and the cure isn't pills, and It never was. Time ticks and ticks away, whatever attractiveness i ever had continues to fade, my opportunities closing doors shutting. Days of my life flying away and there is nothing i can do about other then pray that someone lets me take another step forward, that step being a proper job. no one has given me the chance, and everyday i am rejected by employers the more and the more my lack of experience becomes a negative. an endless cycle, the pain is unreal.

Yes this is exactly where I'm at as well. The punishment we are enduring for being male and being subhuman is downright astonishing! And in the face of all of this, all of society and even our own family have ignored and abandoned us. Its insane how we are living this nightmare in our own personal hells without any ray of hope.

Yes this is exactly where I'm at as well. The punishment we are enduring for being male and being subhuman is downright astonishing! And in the face of all of this, all of society and even our own family have ignored and abandoned us. Its insane how we are living this nightmare in our own personal hells without any ray of hope.
The only ray of hope i have is an escapist fantasy one of building my own simulation.

For me, death seems like my only escape.
the fear of non-existence is still stronger then the want to not exist in this world. I hope it never comes to that for either of us.

the fear of non-existence is still stronger then the want to not exist in this world. I hope it never comes to that for either of us.
I welcome non-existence. No earthly materialistic pleasure can beat the peace of non-existence.

Rain GIF

Brutal. I relate to almost everything you said. It’s just brutal

The only ray of hope i have is an escapist fantasy one of building my own simulation.
I roleplayed with AI as a space mercenary who goes around killing criminals and enslaving/raping female bounties for myself (Which I written, standard white foids, octopussy foids, catgirl foids, etc.) The problem came in when I tried to make a harem Ottoman style and make the narrative organically connect together, the AI just couldn't follow even when I did 90%+ of the legwork. So it turned more into a novel than a RP which shot my dick down faster than a man seeing a triple chin 900 pound whale.

I hope the tech will be there, someday...

Last edited:
I roleplayed with AI as a space mercenary who goes around killing criminals and enslaving/raping female bounties for myself (Which I written, standard white foids, octopussy foids, catgirl foids, etc.) The problem came in when I tried to make a harem and make the narrative organically connect together, the AI just couldn't follow even when I did 90%+ of the legwork. So it turned more into a novel than a RP which shot my dick down faster than a man seeing a triple chin 900 pound whale.

I hope the tech will be there, someday...
the tech still has a long way to go, but one day hopefully within our lifetimes it will get to the point where it can practically free us of the shackles of inceldom.