Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The Oscars are tonight. (AKA, Joker's final battle)

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
460efe6a9381c2e97d8611ccb153b478

Ah! There ya go, see? Easy.

that's probably the only oscar Joker will get...the cucked academy will give the rest of the awards to foids and diversity as always.

Parasite is on fire, I bet it gets best picture

Action movie doesn't mean it has to be non-stop bullshit fights structured like video game levels and cutscenes. Compare it to the Dredd film that came out in 2012. It's not constant fights, there's ebbs and flows while still be entertaining and "badass." The fights make sense.
I'm talking about the fight in the first movie, I have never watched the second one. It lasts for what seems like minutes with the chick that weighs half as much as him, with the chick getting the upper hand a couple of times in pure grappling. This is the hallmark of a shit movie.
I think there is like 3 major fights in the first movie: one in john's house, one in the nightclub, and the one at the end where he kills the russian mafia boss. I thought they were pretty spaced out. And I just realized what scene your talking about I'll rewatch it.
Why do people give a shit about the Oscars. It's long been a joke and bullshit, like people winning categories undeservedly based on lifetime achievement. Now because of twitter whining every movie directed by a black or starring a black has to win something.
Most guys on here want joker to win something. That's why their watching.

By the way (((Oscars))) and (((TV))) isn't a controversial statement it's fact that they admit to. Hollywood is dominated by gay pedophile jews called the Gay Mafia, and jews like Harvey Weinstein and his brother.

They're just benefiting from Jewish nepotism. The Jews that control Hollywood all push the exact same agendas.
"Jews control Hollywood"
Simple-minded redneck idea
Learn some film history.

Irish run Hollywood if anything

Last edited:
Parasite is winning everything,that's good I guess,better than the usual feminist shit.
Based cat-eaters

Not fair, it already got Best Korean Picture.

It was a very good movie ngl...but I still wanted Joker to win a lot more awards because I identified with Arthur and because Joker mogs feminists hard.

And now we're up to the only Oscars that matter. Best Director... Parasite. :feelsbadman:

Joker would have to sweep the remaining nominations it's in just to tie with Parasite.

:feelsautistic: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Woooooooo Joaquin Phoenix wins for Best Actor. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

(((Oscars)))
yeah because ebin triple parentheses are totally not gay alt-right bullshit straight from Stormfront's bastard child /pol/

/pol/ is the shiz. Stormfront is nothing but a gang of tween e-begging mods paying for don blacks beach lifestyle. If new members don’t pay regularly, they get banned. Don is a lazy redneck, not hardcore like Anglin at the Daily Stormer. Dons son was also a snitch for tha feds. FU.K Don and David dukes of Hazzard County.

WE DID IT JOKERCHADS

Bringing up a movie from over a century ago when the KKK was still powerful. You are the simpleton. Might as well bring up the fact that Disney was a "racist" and "anti-semite," meanwhile his company is now current day completely controlled, and this is an objective and verifiable fact, by jews.
View attachment 199700

View attachment 199701
View attachment 199702
View attachment 199703(jewish rag)
Griffith's career was far more than Birth of a Nation. He actually depicted the Klan as villains in earlier movies. He was a Hollywood pioneer and actually founded "Hollywood", which was a small inconsequential village before he arrived, as a film mecca. Keep posting your charts of court Jews to impress me with your "research". Wow, you saved something from /pol/

Parasite took Best Director on top of Best Original Screenplay. Writing and directing, I don't see how it could lose Best Picture. I think this is where we bow out.

Parasite took Best Director on top of Best Original Screenplay. Writing and directing, I don't see how it could lose Best Picture. I think this is where we bow out.
Its funny watching some Koreans dab on Hollywood though

Its funny watching some Koreans dab on Hollywood though

Fuck the Jews, fuck the Irish, it's Korea that really controls the media. From K-Pop to kino.

They just did Best Actress. Only one award left.

@Joaquin Phoenix :dab:
Jokerkun

Kobe got to be part of the In Memoriam. I guess there's hope for Harvey Weinstein after all.

Parasite wins best movie...I'm ok with this :feelsokman:

And that's it folks :feelsrope:

Kimchichads win again.

Is it time for Asians to finally rise up?

Occam's Razor strikes again.

That's it. 2 out of 11. I have work in the morning, and I stayed up for this. Congratulation, Parasite. I hear it's a really good movie.

It's just as valid as the Jewish conspiracy. What ethnicity are Mel Gibson, Drew Barrymore, Conan O'Brien, Kathy Griffin, Seth MacFarlane, Denis Leary, Clint Eastwood, George Lucas, Rosie O'Donnell, Chris Farley, Mark Wahlberg, Kevin Nealon, Melissa McCarthy, Jim Carrey, Dana Carvey, Will Ferrell, etc. ad nauseum? Jews? Pfffft

20200209 222337 compress86

suck it

Better Call Saul is about a mick pretending to be a Jew lawyer (((Saul Goodman -- it's all good man))). Who makes this shit up? Look up the Jesuits an the CIA. Jews are put there so you don't see the real power.

Last edited:
Why the fuck did parasite win the best picture jfl. Virtue signalling at its best

People like to say that every live action movie Joker is in has won at least one Oscar. Let's go over them.

Batman 1989: Best Production Design
The Dark Knight: Best Sound Editing/Sound Effects, and Best Supporting Actor (Heath Ledger as The Joker)
Suicide Squad: Best Makeup and Hairstyling
Joker: Best Original Score, Best Actor

They all won Oscars, but only Heath and Phoenix's Jokers themselves were honored.

You're bringing up actors in a majority white nation. I'm bringing up the studio heads which are all or mostly all Jewish, IE 2% of the USA. You are such an imbecile it's actually hilarious. Even still Jews are astronomically overrepresented as actors.

View attachment 199713
suck it, faggot
Yeah because counting Ben Stiller as a Jew when he's actually half Irish is how these skewed charts get made. Look up what a court Jew is imbecile. Meanwhile this mick foid is running Lucasfilm and controls a massively lucrative movie franchise as well as other IP
S8WRzT2u

Irish aren't just a bunch of silly leprechauns

Last edited:
Joker is nominated for 11 Oscars, the most of any movie this year, and more than most movies period. But I think that distracts us from the fact that Once Upon A Time In Hollywood was nominated for a not too shabby 10 Oscars. And it's a love letter to Hollywod itself, so that's strong. Probably make The Academy very happy.
OUaTiH is easily, HANDS DOWN the worst Tarantino movie ever.

People like to say that every live action movie Joker is in has won at least one Oscar. Let's go over them.

Batman 1989: Best Production Design
The Dark Knight: Best Sound Editing/Sound Effects, and Best Supporting Actor (Heath Ledger as The Joker)
Suicide Squad: Best Makeup and Hairstyling
Joker: Best Original Score, Best Actor

They all won Oscars, but only Heath and Phoenix's Jokers themselves were honored.
Nicholson (another mick sense a pattern?) and Hamill are the definitive Jokers in my book. Phoenix and Ledger had great characters but they were something beyond Joker

What's bad about john wick? Genuinely what don't you like about it?
John Wick 2 is ok and John Wick 3 is trash. John Wick 1 has a plot looser than Belle Delphine's fronthole

The Irishman got dick. This is the punishment for talking to Netflix behind the film industry's back, going over their heads. 10 nominations. Zero wins. No one got it that bad. Don't go to Netflix.

Lucasfilm is owned by Disney, controlled by Jews. Herp derp 10% of the population is represented by about 10% of the actors. Basically the same as Jews, 2% of the population, representing closer to a third of actors, and almost 100% of studio heads. Irish Druids run Hollywood. No wayt, itz de a-rabs. No, China. Definitely not the Jews you silly hillbilly.
View attachment 199717
Disney is a mick franchise but sure some Jews are public figureheads. Walt was super Irish

Lucasfilm is owned by Disney, controlled by Jews. Herp derp 10% of the population is represented by about 10% of the actors. Basically the same as Jews, 2% of the population, representing closer to a third of actors, and almost 100% of studio heads. Irish Druids run Hollywood. No wayt, itz de a-rabs. No, China. Definitely not the Jews you silly hillbilly.
View attachment 199717
And you probably think Sauds are not worth trillions and Dubai just sprang up out of nowhere cuz jooz

It was a shitty and boring movie. It was confusing how De Niro was supposed to play a young man when he looked like he was 75. The part where he beats up the grocer is unintentionally hilarious, I can't believe it made the final cut.

But to shaft Martin Scorsese of all directors? Why don't they just mail him a card telling him personally that he's a has-been? What was Irishman but Scorsese's plea with film itself to not let it be the end for him?

It was a shitty and boring movie. It was confusing how De Niro was supposed to play a young man when he looked like he was 75. The part where he beats up the grocer is unintentionally hilarious, I can't believe it made the final cut.

View attachment 199719

Keep them coming, you're on a roll.
Walt Disney was not Irish and neither was his bro Roy? You want me to believe they just kindly handed over a global powerhouse to Jews? B-but Michael Eisner.

Next you'll want me to believe Rockefellers don't have a hand in the affairs of Standard Oil's offshoots, Kennedys are not still politically powerful, Du Ponts don't have any say in chemicals, and the Fords aren't still very powerful in the automotive industry.

Last edited:
Bombshell got Best Makeup. I just don't understand it. For what? Everyone looks like normal people in that movie.

View attachment 199720

It was a corporate takeover, retard. The specialty of Jews because they work together against atomized gentiles.
Yet they still produce family friendly movies and worship Walt like a god. It's a small world after all. CEOs are really not that powerful. CEOs can be FIRED. Look at who owns the shares

Biggest owner is a Jew, surprise surprise the CEO and chairman as well. The Disney family are minority shareholders, and have no say.
Hurr me @Tallcel me do homer simpson strategy, I just take abuse until my opponent gets tired of punching and jabbing me then me gonna claim victory
View attachment 199722
Still richer than you or me.

Thanks edgy contrarian stormcel who can't enjoy films. Joker was excellent. Joaquin Phoenix knocked it out of the park.
Shut up Goldberg how could I be a stormcel when I’m black lol ur brainwashed still

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back