Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The Oscars are tonight. (AKA, Joker's final battle)

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
This is the last thing Joker fans were keeping their eyes on. 11 nominations. How many will it win? Maybe all of them? I'm probably gonna be updating this thread as the awards it's nominated for are given out...

1. Best Costume Design
  2. Best Makeup and Hairstyling
  3. Best Cinematography
  4. Best Film Editing
  5. Best Original Score
  6. Best Sound Mixing
  7. Best Sound Editing
  8. Best Adapted Screenplay
  9. Best Actor
  10. Best Director
  11. Best Picture

I couldn’t care less about the (((Oscars))) or what goes on on (((TV))). Joker was a an ass movie anyways. No good movie has came out since like 2014 or 2016 idk.

Hope win all the nominations

JFL at caring about the Oscars tbh

Gonna get snubbed for Best Picture probably by Parasite or maybe Little Women to throw a bone to SJWs

There's absolutely no question it'll win best actor. I'd be shocked and amazed if it didn't. Other than that I'm guessing it'll win makeup and adapted screenplay.

I want Todd Phillips to win just to see Tarantino's getting pissed off.

I don't care. It's a political correct mess, a big fat mistake.
I hope the Joker wins something, but I won't be shocked, if it doesn't.

How does someone even watch that boring shit lmao

JFL at people who say that Robert Downey Jr. deserves an oscar...

I don't care. It's a political correct mess, a big fat mistake.
I hope the Joker wins something, but I won't be shocked, if it doesn't.
I would be shocked if it doesn’t win something this is all set in place by (((them))).

I couldn’t care less about the (((Oscars))) or what goes on on (((TV))). Joker was a an ass movie anyways. No good movie has came out since like 2014 or 2016 idk.
Good taste

The oscars are jewpilled af if someone makes a movie full of SJW ethnic shit they are gonna win it

Hope win all the nominations
Wojakjoker

The oscars are jewpilled af if someone makes a movie full of SJW ethnic shit they are gonna win it

Looks like Joker has this all wrapped up then.

How does someone even watch that boring shit lmao
This, it sucks big dinosaur balls. It was mind numbing, I started to fall asleep once I ate the food I brought.

First award of the night. Best Supporting Actor. Joker isn't nominated here but I'm still interested in this one, because it pits Joe Pesci up against Al Pachonus, who were both nominated for being in the same movie.

In the end? Neither of them won. Brad "Handsome Guy" Pitt won. Just like he won in the Golden Globes.

First award of the night. Best Supporting Actor. Joker isn't nominated here but I'm still interested in this one, because it pits Joe Pesci up against Al Pachonus, who were both nominated for being in the same movie.

In the end? Neither of them one. Brad "Handsome Guy" Pitt won. Just like he won in the Golden Globes.

When they showed the clip of Brad's movie.It seemed he got the most cheers

When they showed the clip of Brad's movie.It seemed he got the most cheers

Joker is nominated for 11 Oscars, the most of any movie this year, and more than most movies period. But I think that distracts us from the fact that Once Upon A Time In Hollywood was nominated for a not too shabby 10 Oscars. And it's a love letter to Hollywod itself, so that's strong. Probably make The Academy very happy.

Joker is nominated for 11 Oscars, the most of any movie this year, and more than most movies period. But I think that distracts us from the fact that Once Upon A Time In Hollywood was nominated for a not too shabby 10 Oscars. And it's a love letter to Hollywod itself, so that's strong. Probably make The Academy very happy.
Nominates me

Best Adapted Screenplay goes to... Jojo Rabbit?!!

Fuck!!! That's history out the window! Joker needed all 11 to match Return of the King. Alright... it still has 10 left to win.

They recently did Best Live Action Short Film. The remaining awards, in order, are as follows. The ones Joker is nominated for are in bold.

Costume Design
• Production Design
• Documentary Feature
• Documentary Short
• Supporting Actress
Sound Editing
Sound Mixing
Editing
Cinematography
• Visual Effects
Makeup and Hairstyling
• International Feature
Original Score
• Original Song
Director
Actor
• Actress
Picture
Best Costume Design goes to... Little Women.

That suit was magnificent! The Awards are already a shit show. Best Costume Design was supposed to be next, but they did Best Production Design before it. Nobody knows what the hell they're doin' over there.
Son of a bitch. 1917 and Batman v Mattman take Best Mixing and Best Editing respectively.

What a cruel joke it would be to nominate Joker for all these Oscars, and then award none of them? Six Oscars left. I don't like the odds.
Running out of embeddable media, I don't even know why there's a limit. Anyway, no surprises here. 1917 takes Best Cinematography.

If any movie is irresponsible, it's 1917. It's a movie that can only be enjoyed in IMAX, because the point of it is "Look at the cinematography, it's all one shot. Listen to the sounds of the battlefield." But they only released it in IMAX in limited locations. So if you live in most of the world, you couldn't even watch the movie proper. That's the kind of movie we need to discourage.

Last edited:
EDIT: And there goes Editing. This is looking bad for Joker.

I think joker will win makeup and hair styling

Thanks edgy contrarian stormcel who can't enjoy films. Joker was excellent. Joaquin Phoenix knocked it out of the park.

Award shows are the most retarded thing ever. Its just normies watching the most popular something get validated as the most popular. Its obvious as fuck.

Not consuming (their) programs

I think joker will win makeup and hair styling

NOBODY SAW BOMBSHELL

NOBODY

This leaves Original Score, Director, Actor, and Picture.

I dare them take Original Score from Joker. I dare them. Look at the competition. Little Women, Marriage Story, 1917, and Rise of Skywalker. Closest competition would be Rise of Skywalker, and that's all rehashes.

Last edited:
Joker is getting fucked in the ass...the feminist jews are doing it again.

Zero awards so far.

Epic snubbing in progress

Epic snubbing in progress

Just you watch. Best Original Score is such cake for Joker, I'm almost insulted if it does win. Because it's like "Here you go, Joker! Best Original Score!" Yeah, of course Best Original Score. There was no competition.

Saying John Wick and Avenger movies suck is also "edgy contrarian" because normalfaggots love it even though it's objectively garbage. If he doesn't like it that's his opinion, it's not edgy or contrarian. Lol @ calling a black guy a "stormcel."
yeah because ebin triple parentheses are totally not gay alt-right bullshit straight from Stormfront's bastard child /pol/

I don't watch the oscars, because nobody ever pisses himself on the stage. Boring.

So? Nobody likes kikes except brainwashed evangelicals.
I like good movies. Who gives a shit about Jews? Most "Jews" in Hollywood are heavily mixed and secular. Ben Stiller and Harrison Ford, for example, are like half Irish. Alot of Hollywood Jews take the piss out of Jewish culture.

Saying John Wick and Avenger movies suck is also "edgy contrarian" because normalfaggots love it even though it's objectively garbage. If he doesn't like it that's his opinion, it's not edgy or contrarian. Lol @ calling a black guy a "stormcel."
What's bad about john wick? Genuinely what don't you like about it?

First one to Joker

Fucking finally the cucked academy had no other choice...

Pointless action, tin-eared dialogue, shitty characters, lame shit like the BJJ fight with a woman the super duper John Wick outweighs substantially but barely wins, etc. First one is ok, but massively overrated. Third one is complete garbage with no redeeming qualities, it's not better than a number of B action movies but because it's pre-selected as "good" and "badass" the masses love it.

The movies are structured like a video game.
It's an action movie how is the action pointless?
About the dialogue and characters action movies aren't really known for being strong in either.
Are you talking about the fight with the girl in the second won? Because that was a pretty quick fight. He literally picks her up and throws her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back