Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Origins of @Ricordanza

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
@Ricordanza lived in a youth commune for some time. There, he was harassed/bullied by @PLA1092 and @decembrist_kirillov. Decembrist took pictures of @Ricordanza's naked body(he was in the male bathroom cleaning himself) and started laughing at @Ricordanza's child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. @decembrist_kirillov also threw dice at @Ricordanza's room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb him.

@PLA1092, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into his room and, on occasion, steal @Ricordanza's items. @PLA1092 also liked to expose him ("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording him. This led to @PLA1092 recording @Ricordanza while he was sleeping(he has sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at @Ricordanza's "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked him previously for his feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because @Ricordanza's case manager divulged his ASD diagnosis freely, he was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. @PLA1092 eventually tried to have him evicted from the commune, which happened after he started staying in his commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by @PLA1092 (Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. @Ricordanza would've likely roped if not for his obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

Never began for Mundpreet

dont forget his shitmaxxing contests with @WacoGoesDown

This is @Intellau_Celistic background story lol

@Ricordanza lived in a youth commune for some time. There, he was harassed/bullied by @PLA1092 and @decembrist_kirillov. Decembrist took pictures of @Ricordanza's naked body(he was in the male bathroom cleaning himself) and started laughing at @Ricordanza's child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. @decembrist_kirillov also threw dice at @Ricordanza's room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb him.

@PLA1092, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into his room and, on occasion, steal @Ricordanza's items. @PLA1092 also liked to expose him ("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording him. This led to @PLA1092 recording @Ricordanza while he was sleeping(he has sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at @Ricordanza's "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked him previously for his feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because @Ricordanza's case manager divulged his ASD diagnosis freely, he was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. @PLA1092 eventually tried to have him evicted from the commune, which happened after he started staying in his commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by @PLA1092 (Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. @Ricordanza would've likely roped if not for his obsessive fantasizing from ASD.
I'm bout to cum reading this.

Giphy

Why are you two beefing? :feelsstudy:

I perceive Self-Defense as a based act. I have no problem, of-course, with bashing @Ricordanza's head into the pavement if he threatened my safety. Note that I once saw @Ricordanza damage a young boy and bring him into his room.

Muh barbah bootstraps an doin't it for da principa
i remember watching some army bootcamp documentary and the barber guy was some fat negro who worked there for like 40+ years
amazing

i remember watching some army bootcamp documentary and the barber guy was some fat negro who worked there for like 40+ years
amazing
lmfao :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
These barbercel are unique man :lul:

shieet im considering it ngl
just need to travel to gaymerica so i can cut the hair of mutt zogbots
The destruction of our dreams is ridiculous
American mlitary in a nutshell

Yes...bullied on the street. Common scenario for vulnerable males.

@Ricordanza was bullied on the street once by a tall White man. He laughed at him because he was ethnic and told him he could only hope to get "low quality" landwhales.

His exact words were, "You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on!"

Yes...bullied on the street. Common scenario for vulnerable males.

@Ricordanza was bullied on the street once by a tall White man. He laughed at him because he was ethnic and told him he could only hope to get "low quality" landwhales.

His exact words were, "You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on!"
IMG 9179

OP is a curry immigrant in Canada and gets bullied everyday for his accent and body odour so he decides to take his frustrations out over the internet. He's obsessed with me because I have white skin (something he'll never have)

OP is a curry immigrant in Canada and gets bullied everyday for his accent and body odour so he decides to take his frustrations out over the internet. He's obsessed with me because I have white skin (something he'll never have)
Aren't you Persian?

Also, you claim you have "white skin" yet said I am somehow non-white all because I have partial Italian ancestry?

Aren't you Persian?

Also, you claim you have "white skin" yet said I am somehow non-white all because I have partial Italian ancestry?
When did I say you were non white because of your Italian ancestry? I just said it's funny how you're an sfcel but still darker than an ethnic like me

All that vindaloo is messing with your brain ganesh, no ones reading any of this gibbirish

@Intellau_Celistic thots

Aren't you Persian?

Oh, you don't need to apologize; I'll explain:

@Ricordanza has maladaptive daydreaming(MDD) from autism. He's had constant daydreaming/fantasies of his experiences in incels.is for over 3 years now. His fantasies of those experiences mesh together with his newer memories, resulting in situations where he envisions himself "destroying"(making fun of ) certain users.

Screenshot 20231102 144518
Screenshot 20231102 1444472

Last edited:
When did I say you were non white because of your Italian ancestry? I just said it's funny how you're an sfcel but still darker than an ethnic like me
My skin isn’t “dark” it’s just somewhat more pigmented & olive in comparison to certain other European Whites, this is how anthropologists from history described meds:

Italyproven